𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅

45 votes for a new chapter + 10 comments :)

"Spit it out because I don't have all day." Jack said with a bit of an attitude and I already knew what he was expecting. He was expecting me to lie but I wasn't going to lie to him.

because right now I could tell the last thing he needed was a lie. He was confused and angry because of me and I needed to fix things before anything took a permanent turn for the worse.
He looked a bit more stressed than usual.  His curls were tucked into his hat and he wore a black hoodie that matched with the bags forming under his eyes. There was no sort of smile anywhere found on his lips only a flat line, like on a heart monitor when someone has passed.
Jack was hurting right now and it was all because of me yet again.
It was a lot but I took a deep breath before speaking. Jack grimaced and it caused me to hesitate.

I told him everything from jonah and his current situation and eben and what he was doing. I told him I still loved him and I wanted everything to be the way it was once again.

I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and my breathing calmed for the first time since this all started. Everything was finally going to be okay and i was relieved.

"So instead of telling me the truth you lied and broke my heart?" Jack said and my face twisted in confusion. 'Why the hell are you mad at me?' I thought.

"Why am I fucking mad at you? Because you're an idiot herron.. I don't forgive you either." He crosses his arms and stood from his chair, I had realized I had said what I was thinking.. "You don't forgive me?" I asked a bit shocked and stood in front of him. "Everything I do is for you.." I countinued hoping jack would give in

But with a moment of silence all I earned was a burning sensation in my cheek. Confusion ran deep and I felt my frustration to get jack back turning into anger. I was beginning to feel like everything I ever tried and everything I had ever done for him meant nothing.

I would do anything for him and I have done all I can for him to forgive me yet here I was

A burning sensation in my cheek and a boy who could no longer return the same feelings as I had for him.

I wish jack Avery knew that I finally knew what love was

"You're just as much in the wrong as eben!" He cried out not caring that people around began to whisper. I looked at him worried, yet again things were crashing down. "When it comes to you jonah is always first before me! Call me when you figure out the difference between someone you love and your friend." He said harshly stomping away. He turned and frowned again "actually don't call me at all."

"Jack wait! Where are you going?" I asked following him out to his car and he turned around. Anger flashed through his eyes , a type of anger I had never seen him portray in my life. "To fix the mess! I'm ending all this shit once and for all. Don't think about us getting back together again either." He huffed out and I couldn't handle it anymore.

This cold shoulder that jack was giving me was too much for my heart to handle. So many words I wanted to say, words that pounded at the door of my heart. I stepped closer to him and made a rash decision

I hugged him.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly embracing him and showing him what we really were to eachother. I believed we could get through anything and I still do now. "I'm sorry." I gripped him harder and rested my head against his shoulder, I felt his hands slowly move and touch my back. He slowly gave in and hugged me as well.

"I can't do this..I'm betraying ruel." 

I nodded but I didn't let go. I wouldn't ever want jack to do this to me so why was I doing this to him and ruel. "I never understood love.." I admitted and looked jack in the eyes. "Excuse me?" He asked.

"I never understood what love really was. I thought  maybe it was the fear of loosing someone and I always feared losing you but turns out that's not what love was.
I never thought I would experience that stupid bond only movie characters would experience. Then I lost you and I realized that I would've done anything to keep you near me.

I think love has a lot to do with your worst fears scary as it sounds. Because I never realized that I was experiencing it until it happened.

Jack Avery I am in love with you."

I whispered into his ear and I heard him gasp. It was as if he was holding in his breath in order not to tell the truth of how he was feeling.

"I loved you too." He whispered back and pulled away to look at me. "But maybe we can try again in another world, another life.." he leaned close and kissed my cheek before letting go. "You're just a little too late Zach Herron."

I couldn't feel at the moment he got in his car and left.

'Loved?'

___________________________

Maybe I wouldn't write sad chapters if I stopped listening to sad anime theme songs while I write

Sigh I know I suck -peachtroye

Anyways I know you guys don't care but TROYE SIVAN IS COMINV OUT W NEW MUSIC