𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

we rarely went over jacks house but now we both sat facing eachother on his bed. Jack was looking off to the side fiddling with his thumbs. He was trying to avoid talking but it had to be done. "What happened that night?" I questioned but got no response. Jack pretended as if he couldn't hear me. He took out his phone and began typing. I knew this was a touchy subject but there was other ways to deal with it.

"Talk to me please." I pleaded. He didn't look at me but finally gave in.
-
"He's so dreamy." Jack sighed with his head rested in his hands. He watched jonah run up and down the basketball court alongside his friends corbyn, zach and eben. Zach was clearly at a disadvantaged due to his height.
On the other side of the court I scoffed in jealousy as Christina and tatum cheered the boys on. Jonah approaches her giving her cheek a kiss before running to play again.

It was disgusting.

Eben ran off the the side to catch his breath and drink water when jack caught his eye. "Hey Avery!" He smiled approaching him.
Jack quickly tried to grab his stuff and leave he didn't notice that eben saw him watching.

"Hey wait!" That made jack stop in his tracks and turn around to look at him sighing deeply. "Heard you have a party tonight good luck to you."
"You know you were invited right?"

"I've got a lot of studying to do with jack tonight I can't buuut.." Eben smiles nudging jacks arm. "But what?"

"I over heard that jonah and corbyn are coming. You know what I mean." Eben playfully winked causing jack to blush. "He's not into me." jack said nervous glancing over to the boy he had been crushing on.

"He totally is you'll see tonight."

and jack did see that night but not in a way he was he wanted to.

"Spin the bottle! Spin the bottle!"Christina chanted over and over again. Everyone knew she was extremely drunk but they all began to form a circle. Nervously I stepped in frowning when I didn't see jonah involved. Luckily he did the last moment before Christina handed me the bottle.

I gulped nervously and my hands trembled when I set the bottle down and spun it. My lucky number in my mind as I watched it go. It went from Christina, tatum then slowly passed jonah and hit corbyn. We looked up at eachother nervously and I knew my lucky number met nothing when corbyns lips hit mine.

I tasted Alcohol on his lips as he parted mine and deepened our kiss. But I spun the bottle so I kissed back letting his tongue enter my mouth for a deeper and more passionate kiss as all eyes watched. Soon after we both pulled away out of breath and the game countinued.
Jonah now had the bottle and it landed on no other than the dumb skank tatum Dahl. She flaunted herself off to him in her short shorts and her tube top hoping he would see her ass while she turned around and bent over to grab the bottle. She approached him and began to smog him making sure I saw. But jonah opened his eyes during the kiss and looked at me.
I felt my cheeks get warm and looked away.

I soon realized the bottle was never going to hit jonah so I went upstairs to wander.

a hand grabbed my arm pulling me into the closest room. It was jonah a smile on his face.
"You like teasing me huh? Making me jealous?" He said backing me against the wall.

"It was only a game. Since when are you jealous of me anyways? Don't you like tatum?" I said with a grain of salt. I hated seeing them together. Kissing, holding hands practically fucking in the halls. I couldn't stand that he wasn't mine.

"maybe I like someone else too." He leaned forward kissing my neck. It was everything I ever wanted finally happening. But Soon I could smell the alcohol on him and I knew it was wrong. No matter how much I've wanted us to have this moment I wouldn't while he was drunk. I didn't want to.

He began to kiss up my neck trailing to my face. "Stop jonah you're drunk."I muttered but was ignored. "Jonah stop." I said louder but still he kept kissing my face.
"Stop jo please you're drunk-." I declared once more but he stopped me by kissing my mouth putting his hands on my arms holding me still.
"Stop squirming." He muttered as I tried to get him to stop. It was becoming too much.

His hands began to feel around my body but it didn't feel nice. I felt uncomfortable as he explored my body without consent. I needed him to stop. "Jonah please stop!" I cried between another kiss tears now streaming down my face as he pushed me against the wall harder his hand groping my ass and the other around the back of my neck tightly.

I couldn't yell anymore I had to catch my breath from my crying and him constantly connecting our lips.

I had never been more scared in my life until the moment I felt his thump slip under my waist band pushing down. I wasn't ready.

The door opened suddenly revealing christina and corbyn and the rest was a blur.

"after that jonah only showed up about three times before he transferred. I thought he never told any one besides corbyn but here we are and I'm the bad guy." Jack finished his body shaking. "But it's all in the past now.it doesn't matter."

"Don't undermine what happened to you because it wasn't recent. It still was important." I said leaving forward pulling him into my arms. I couldn't believe that jonah would do such a thing but the proof was there when jonah ran off at the game earlier that day. Everything I was told was a lie.

I had been wrong about jack all along.

_______________________