𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨

As I walked down the hall a hand slipped into mine I looked up to see jack with an enormous smile on his lips. I snatched my hand away and huffed aloud. "Cmon baby corbyn already knows what is there left to hide?" Jack asked attempting to grab my hand once more.

"You. That's what's left to hide. Also I don't have to explain myself if I don't want to." I huffed moving my hand away from him but I was unsuccessful because he grabbed me pulling me into the closet empty class room pushing my back to he wall. That damned smile was on his lips when he leaned forward kissing me. "Let's go on a date." He whispered in my ear
I rolled my eyes pushing him away and leaving the class. He always had one thing on his mind and I was thankful it wasn't sex. That was something I wasn't ready for and i prayed it wasn't something he required in a relationship. Because that is the last thing on my mind. In a relationship I believed that you should only take that step if you're ready to say I love you.
It was a too intimate to go with someone you didn't think was your soulmate or atleast saw a future with.

I didn't know if I saw a future with him yet.

It was because all the problems that surrounded our relationship. I was reluctant to show people I was in a relationship and he was eager for the world to know. There was also what happened between jonah and jack. It was unaddressed now but how long could the two of us go before everything is spoke about?

-
As jack and I sat in the library studying corbyn approached the table he had a huge smile plastered on his face. He said nothing as he set down four tickets to tonight's football game and jacks eyes widened. "fuck yes!l jack jumped from his chair cheering and corbyn looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I never favored school sports and I already had a test to study for today and over the weekend I couldn't afford to go to a pointless game. "I can't I have to study sorry corbyn."

Somehow I still ended up sitting in the bleachers with a pretzel in my hand and sandwiched between corbyn and jack. Things were alright and I didn't mind that jacks hand rested over mine between us. I dare say I was enjoying the game or maybe it was because I was sitting beside jack. I couldn't warp my head around the fact that I enjoyed being with him. Maybe it was time to except I was going insane.
quickly my hand averted when I heard Jonah's voice as he climbed the bleachers with his hand intertwined with daniels. Jonah's smile was bright as he spotted corbyn."Hey corbean! This is daniel!"
"Nice to meet you." Corbyn greeted the brunette with a handshake. Jonah's eyes averted over to me and gave me a questionable look. I began to feel nervous while jonah looked on.
"Go find somewhere else to sit jackass." Daniel comments all eyes turning to jack. Jacks eyebrows furrowed "fuck off seavey I sit where I want."

"You don't get to sit where you want. You're an asshole you don't even deserve the air you breathe." Daniel grabbed Jonah's hand standing in front of jack motioning him to move but jack wouldn't budge. "Im not the asshole here and you know it." Jack responded. What could he have meant by that? Did daniel and jack have a past or was it something else?

"Why are you sitting with him zach?"jonah said as the others kept arguing. But I didn't want to answer his question the truth would hurt him. I wouldn't ever want to break the trust jonah and I shared. It was different compared to other friendships.
what corbyn,jonah and I shared was something I wanted to keep forever. We never lied to each other and I didn't want jonah to find out the secret I held from him. It would break his heart and what we had. It would break both of our hearts.

We cared for eachother.

"I'm not a fucking monster your boyfriend lied!" Jack yelled at Daniel all of the attention landed on him. Jonah's eyes widened and the world felt as if it stopped. "Jonah's the one who fucking molested me not the other way around so leave me the fuck alone!"

Then my world did stop.

The words jack yelled echoing through my head on repeat and it wouldn't stop.

'Jonah molested me.'

was everything he told me a lie?

Jonah quickly turned leaving and Daniel scared after him. I turned and looked at corbyn before he chased after the two. Now it was just jack and I and jack seemned rather upset. He stood up leaving I followed a few steps behind.
"I...I didn't know that." I admitted as we stood in the parking lot.

He turned to me with wide eyes his lip quivering and his eyes glossy. "You thought I would do that this whole time?" I nodded. I had been lied to by my very best friend for awhile now and I completely judged jack over it.

I refused to open myself to him because I was scared of what may happen. I always knew he wasn't the same person he was when he had his incident with Jonah but know I knew that, that person I imagined jack as never existed. I had everything backwards.

"I'm not a monster... I just didn't want anyone to know what happened to me that night. I just didn't know the blame was pinned on me." He said looking away. We stood a bit apart and I looked down at his shoes. "I'm so so sorry. I should've asked..I just didn't know you and-"

"It's not your fault.. I just don't want you to think I'm that kind of guy."
I nodded.

"Just tell me this.. is that why you've been holding back? Where you scared for me?" His voice cracked as he spoke his eyes on the floor. He seemned ashamed of me and I couldn't blame him.  I didn't want to tell him yes but it was the truth.

"I was scared..not of you. I was scared of how jonah would react to us being together" I said truthfully. I was never scared he would hurt me I was scared of disappointing jonah but jonah beat me to it. Didn't matter now because jonah and I's friendship is over.

"It's late I'm gonna head home I need to think." Jack said quietly getting in his car. I went inside as well and he took me home.

"I don't want to be alone tonight."
_________________________

Aaaaand we're gonna stop there tonight haha love u guys