The New Girl

MJs POV

So today is my first day of 'Mission High School'. I am really excited though, because I have never been to a real school, I was homeschooled. I am standing in front of 'my' house waiting for school bus.
My get up is really good and comfy. It's so effortless and I must say, this is gonna be my look for my whole life now. I love Michelle.

I am so relieved that I don't have to wear earpiece to school

I am so relieved that I don't have to wear earpiece to school. It gets irritating when someone is constantly speaking in your ears and I sometimes want----

Beep beep

My thoughts get interrupted by the yellow vehicle now in front of me.

I get in the bus and see the faces of all the students. I intentionally take the last seat so that i can observe everyone.

I see two boys sitting right in front of me whispering something to each other. I try to eavesdrop on them-

"Where were you last night?" The chubby boy asked

"I was...... doing what I do.." The cute boy said.

"Oh, I get it." The chubby boy said and winked at him.

That was shady. I should keep an eye on the two. Especially the cute one.
Wait.....did I just call him cute?
Well maybe he is, but i shouldn't get distracted. I am on a mission.

"Hey, you're the new girl,right? What's your name?" The chubby boy turned towards me and asked.

"Yeah, I am Michelle Jones and I just shifted here."

"Oh, cool. I am Ned by the way and this my friend Peter." He pointed towards the cute boy.

"H-Hey, Michelle, Nice to meet you. You can hang out with me--us if you want. I-We can show you through school. Since you are new here." Peter said, adding the last part after a pause.

"Thanks, it would be cool" I smiled at them. They are nice..... Wait...what are you doing MJ? You aren't here to make friends. Don't get too attached.

So I look away from them and end the conversation leaving a confused looking Peter and Ned.

Peter's POV

The bus stopped at a new stop. Then a girl stepped in and sat behind us.

Her look is really different from other girls. She is not like those typical girls who 'dress to impress'. She looks really chilled and effortlessly beautiful. Woah...she is really beautiful actually---

"Where were you last night?" Ned asked me interrupting my thoughts about this new girl.

"I was...... doing what I do." I said, hoping he would understand the secret code.
Though, Ned knows I am Spider-Man, but we still don't talk directly about it, because who knows when somebody is eavesdropping.

"Oh, I get it." Ned said and winked at me.

He then turned back and asked something to the new girl. I couldn't pay attention to him because I was distracted by her beauty. She is so different from others.

"Yeah, I am Michelle Jones and I just shifted here." She said. Oh god I may have a crush on her now. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Oh, cool. I am Ned by the way and this my friend Peter." He pointed towards me.

"H-Hey, Michelle, Nice to meet you. You can hang out with me--us if you want. I-We can show you through school." I stuttered a bit (mentally facepalming). Wait that was creepy, do something.
"Since you are new here." Whew. Saved it.

"Thanks, it would be cool" she smiled at us. But then abruptly looked away from us. Oh shit, I think I messed that up. That was too straightforward, why would I do that? What will she think of me now? She would probably think of me as a desperate person now. Oh god help me.

"Peter?...Peter?!? Are you ok?" Ned said worried by my silence.

"Uh...er...yeah, I am totally fine" I said even though I know that I am not at all fine. I have a crush on this new girl who I barely know and I ruined my first impression and now she would think of me as a fool.

10 minutes later
At school

Peter's POV
I was at locker when I  felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw MJ. Yeah, Michelle but I think I will call her MJ now.

"Hey, Peter?" She said in her soothing voice.

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me where's this class?" She asked showing me a piece of paper.

"Your first period is Chemistry?"

'Yeah,.....should I be worried?"

"No, no. Definitely not. I am just happy that we have the same class for first period" I said and I mentally facepalmed myself again.

"Yeah, me too."she smiled. Holy smokes that smile is killer!

I smiled and felt my cheeks warm up. Am i blushing?

"By the way, the class is over there" I answered her question.

"Okay, thanks.......
Hey, do you remember you asked if you could show me around the school?" She asked and I suddenly felt nervous

"Uhhh...yeah...what about that?"

"So would you meet me after every class and tell me where my next class would be?"

"Yeah, of course, can you show me your timetable?"

"Oh, yeah....here" She gave me her timetable.
I felt a smile creeping up on my face as I looked through it.

"Why are you smiling-----oh... don't tell me we have all the classes together" She was surprised but to my surprise she was also smiling.

"I am not saying, you are. Do you---"
Our conversation is interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Let's go. I don't wannabe late on my first day" She grabbed my hand tightly and started running towards the class.

Okay .... She is awfully strong and fast. It's like she's been trained or something. I mean I have super strength but her grip is really tight. And her speed almost matches my super speed. Maybe she does Karate or anything. I will ask about it later when she is more comfortable with me. But for now I am happy that we have all the classes together and she is holding my hand.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading.