Deep And Spiritual Connection

A/N-Don't watch the video now. I will tell you when you have to watch. ;)

Also WARNING: This chapter contains alot of clichè contents. Read at your own risk.

On with the story now.

Peter's POV

"But we will have to swim!" I finally confessed.

MJ scrunched her eyebrows to give me a 'really!?' look.
"You're Spider-Man and you don't know swimming?"

I shook my head in embarrassment and said, "Is that a bad thing that I don't?"

She started chuckling and said, "Don't worry, dork! There's no need to swim, anyway."

She shrugged and passed me the guide book to which I raised my eyebrow skeptically.

"Look, here." She turned the pages and pointed to the paragraph under the title 'UNDERWATER EXPERIENCE'.
"I would like to suppose that you know how to read?"

"Oh...yeah...yeah...um...I-" I cleared my throat and started to read aloud the paragraph.
"Andaman is a paradise, underwater too, and to explore these--"

"No need to read the whole paragraph, idiot! Read the highlighted part."

"Oh. Okay." I started reading. "There are many ways through which one can explore the hidden gems of the underwater world but sometimes this desire gets restricted by the fear and the fact that they can't swim. But heaven can't be unseen for long, right? Here in Andaman, we have a team of Trained Scuba Divers who will guide you and help you explore this hidden world."

I looked at MJ and she threw me a knowing look.

And now here we are, looking for an instructor on the beach.

"MJ, the water looks too deep!" I looked at the ocean fearfully. How weird, right? Just last night, I was admiring this ocean which now, looks a bit of a nightmare.

"Hey...don't worry! These guys wouldn't let anything happen to you. They don't want to risk their job, right!" I looked at her incredulously.

"And...I got you, okay? I am here." She muttered in a low voice, and looked in every direction except me.

"Thanks." I simply said and felt my cheeks go warm, though it was already burning because of heat.

"So, I need you to fill these forms and then you can change into your diving suits." The manager of one of the scuba diving teams asked.

"What are these forms for?" MJ asked.

"You just need to fill us up with your health conditions just so we can check if you're fit for diving or not!" He smiled that professionally fake smile and clasped his hands. "I will be back. You two must fill up truthfully, meanwhile."

"Thank you!" MJ smiled back.

We both sat down on the bench which was made from bamboo, and started filling up the form. It was pretty easy, nothing like the Math test, which I don't know why, I thought it to be. It had questions like,

"Put a (×) against the box if it matches with your health condition:-
□ Diabetes
□ Arthritis
□ Asthma..."
And 30-40 more boxes which, fortunately for me, ended up being empty. I felt relieved after filling up the form. I don't know why but for some reason I thought there would some questions which may reveal that I have superpowers.

The manager came back, took the forms and handed us our diving suits before saying, "You guys can change it in the changing room there," He pointed towards a small log-cabin. "Also, I would like to ask if you want the underwater pictures and videos?"