The Disaster

A normal day for a strange person. Chris had never enjoyed the company of his schoolmates, but he never bothered them for it. From the teen's perspective, most of the students were dumb, ignorant, or just plain annoying. Fewer than ten were excluded due to their relationship with the boy. Friends couldn't be truly bothersome in the male's eyes.

The less one knew about Chris, the better impression of him they had. Considering his personality and thought processes, the male was strange and unique. Firstly, the teen fell into the categories of sadistic and masochistic, a sadomasochist. He thrived for pain and desired to dish it out. The better Chris knew someone, or the closer he was to them, the kinder he would be, showing a side most wouldn't see. Since his youth, the boy had lied and manipulated his way into and out of situations daily. Being skilled in semantics helped greatly. The male's intelligence exceeded what he would show others, believing that he needn't use more effort than necessary.

For the most part, Chris wore shorts, strangely, the attire would persist through the colder seasons as well. Even while wearing pants or jeans the male would have shorts underneath to feel more comfortable. Chris wore a variety of wrist accessories, but he managed to lose whatever he wore. Short-sleeved t-shirts accommodated the hot climate that came with where the teen lived, but he wore a jacket most of the time with the sleeves rolled up. A pocket watch was sported whenever the boy could remember to take it with him. The use was primarily functional due to the lack of temporal perception the male had.

Brown hair accompanied Chris's head. His hair was naturally oily, but he could never tell the difference. The male couldn't decide what length his hair should rest because he didn't know what length he liked it best at. All he knew what that he didn't like it being short. Chris's face housed two piercing brown eyes and, typically, a snarl. In a relaxed state, the male looked as though he had been provoked to anger or was bored with the world. The expression caused others to avoid his gaze because they thought he would lash out. The teen tried many solutions to recondition his facial muscles, but none of them worked. People were already wary of him because of his notorious anger issues.

A majority of Chris's friends wore glasses, so the male had something to comment on whenever he needed to strike up a conversation or if he was bored despite him wearing a pair as well. Sitting with the aforementioned friends, Chris was playing one of his favorite games, one he had started at the age of nine: Magic: The Gathering. The teen was sandwiched on a three-person bench with a male on his left and a female to his right. The girl's name was Isabelle, Izzy for short, a blonde with blue eyes, a fairly uncommon trait. She was smart and creative like the rest of Chris's friends, some more so, some less. Her spontaneity caused her to be the most comedic out of the group.

The previously mentioned male on the left of Chris had blonde hair as well, but the latter didn't take note of some of his friends' features, missing most of them. Landen, the boy on the left, tended to wear jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie every day to school. Whenever the pair of them would portray their athleticism in Tennis, the blonde would strip his pants to reveal shorts, causing Chris to start that habit as well. Landen had more creativity than the rest of the table group, but he tied with another in the friend group.

Hannah could rival Landen in both artistic intelligence and creativity. She would be the one responsible for extending a helping hand in cultivating the interests of her friends. With her help, she could addict someone to a new hobby she recommended, causing her to be the first one to go to when someone wants to start something.

Continuing with hobbies, Nicholas, Nick for short shared an addicting hobby with Chris. Magic: The Gathering was the name of the game and they both played it exceptionally well. Due to their intelligence and experience, their minds transformed into ones that were meant for strategy building and war. The game required each player to build a deck of cards that interacted with each other to reach a victorious outcome. With the use of prediction, caution, recklessness, frugality, and complexity, the pair of them rivaled each other on the battlefield. Not everyone in the group understood the appeal of flaunting tactical and intellectual prowess via strategizing.