Chapter 3

No way! I say to myself as the boys walk in. In walks the Magcon Boys. They are Viners and they are really famous. In walks Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Mathew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson and Jack Gillinsky. Now I realize how I kinda know Bart.

"What the hell is this?" I ask Bart as I back up to my couch and sit down.

"These are my boys." He says as he pats one of the boys on the back.

"No shit, I know who they are. What do you people want from me?" I say trying to keep my cool, even though on the inside I'm freaking out.

"They want you, they want sex." He says smiling a bit. Some of the boys smile too.

"Hell no, get the hell out of my house!" I say once again. I stand up and point to the door.

"Look Ariana you have no choice, so just pack your shit, and let's go!" He yells. He scares me into doing so. I go upstairs and pack my suitcases. One bag for underwear, bras, and bathing suits. Another suitcase for tops, and another for bottoms. I pack two more suitcases. One for shoes, and another for my electronics, makeup, and jewelry.

As soon as I'm about to take the last bag down stairs, I bump into someone. Its Taylor Caniff.

"Sorry." I say as I look down. I try to walk past but he grabs my arm. We both lock eyes for a moment.

"Hi, I'm Taylor." He says smiling.

"I know who you are." I say in a raspy voice since I just got done crying. We stand there and stare at each other again.

"Umm..." I say as I look around.

"Umm, yeah let me help you." I willingly hand my bag over to Taylor and we both head downstairs.

I say goodbye to my house and all my sweet memories as the bus pulls off. I decided to bring all of my family photos with me, so I won't feel alone.

____________________________________________

I guess that the boys and Bart live in California because we drive to the house.

"Wake up sleepy head." I hear someone in my ear. I slowly open my eyes and see Cameron leaning over me. I get chills when he touches me. He's so damn fine. I get up slowly, and take off my seatbelt.

As I walk up to the house, I am in shock. The house is so huge and beautiful. I can't believe I'm gonna be living here, with famous people.

Upon entering the house, I look around in awe. Matthew, Taylor, Jack, and Nash take my bags upstairs.

"Um where are they going with my stuff?" I ask Cameron, who is standing beside me.

"To your room. Come on, follow me." Cameron holds out his hand. I hesitate for a moment. "Please."

I go ahead and take his hand. As we walk upstairs, Cameron interlocks our fingers. My heart all most falls from my chest.

When Cameron and I reach my room, the rest of the guys are leaving. My room is so huge. Its a dark purple color. It has a huge bathroom as well. A humongous closet, and I have a balcony.

"Wow." I say as I jump on my bed. I smile a bit cause I remember that my life was never like this. All fancy and stuff.

I then remember my mom and dad. A tear comes to my eye and I let it fall. Cameron rushes to my side on the bed.

"Its okay Ariana, don't cry, please." He says as he cups my face. I shake my head in his big strong hands. Cameron smiles and then kisses my head gently before leaving.