Chapter 19

Cameron's POV

Every since I left California, Ariana has been the only thing on my mind. I like her, a lot, maybe I even love her. I wanna tell Ariana how I feel, but I don't wanna come between Taylor and her. I know both of them are deeply in love with each other, but I can't help the way I feel, and I need to let her know, so I call her.

"Ariana, yeah, hey its me, Cameron." I studded a bit.

"Oh hey, what's up?" She says excitingly. I wish I could see her beautiful smile. That always makes my day.

"I just wanted to talk to you since we haven't spoken in a while. I've missed you." I say. I really want to tell her how I feel, but I'm kinda scared at what she might say.

"Awe, I miss you so much. I miss going to the beach with you and just hanging out." She says. I can almost feel her smile through the phone.

"Yeah me too. Have you talked with any of the other guys?".

"Yeah, I've talked with Gilinsky and Johnson a couple times. You know Hayes is like my little brother, so I talk with him everyday and Nash. I just started receiving calls from Shawn, Aaron, Mahogany, Matthew, and Carter." She explains. I love hearing her voice.

"That's great. What about Taylor?" Why in the hell would I ask that. If course she's been talking to him.

"I'm actually with him right now. I came to Indiana to visit him." What the fuck! Now my day is completely ruined. But I don't want Ariana to know that I still have feelings for her.

"That's really great. Look, the guys and I are coming back to the house in California next week, maybe you and Taylor should cut your break short, pack your bags, and come back." I really hope she comes back, and Taylor too.

"Wow, OK I'll make sure to talk to Taylor about it." She says.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Gilinsky's POV

I'm so glad I got out of that house. Now don't get me wrong, I love Ariana, Mahogany, and the boys, but it started to get a little crowded. I also couldn't control myself around Ariana. I just really wanted to have sex with her. Or maybe its that I liked her. I don't know. All I know is that Ariana turns me on. Sure, we can be friends, but only if there are certain benefits involved.

"Hey Ariana." I say over the phone.

"Hey Gilinsky." She says. I've been calling her everyday. We've developed a great relationship over the phone. I like her a lot because she let's me explain my sexual frustrations to her. I tell her what its like to be horny all the time, what its like to masturbate, and crazy shit like that, that makes her laugh.

Its three o'clock in the morning and I'm so horny.

"I'm horny, can you help me?" I ask Ariana over the phone.

"Ew no, I'm with Taylor right now." She says, which makes me laugh.

"C'mon, please?" I beg.

"No Jack, I'll see you soon, bye." She giggles then hangs up the phone.

"Uggh." I groan in frustration to myself. Now I know your thinking "Oh Jack, you can have whatever girl you want," I know I can, but I don't want every other girl. I want Ariana.