Chapter 20

Ariana's POV

I spent only a couple of days with Taylor before going back to New York. It was the best week of my life. We had dinner almost every night, we took lots of picture with fans, we went on lots of dates, and we cuddled every night. I know I mostly wanted to see him for sex, but we were having such a good time, that sex never even came up, and I'm glad it didn't.

Its been 2 more weeks since Taylor and I haven't seen each other. I'm heading to the airport today, to go back to California. I think that Taylor and the rest of the crew is already at the house. Taylors been blowing my phone up non stop. He just needs to wait until I get there.

After the Flight

The flight was peaceful, but now I'm ready to get back to a loud ass house, full of boys that I love. Before I leave the airport to go to the house, I change into some new clean clothes in the girls bathroom. I put on some Adventure Time Cartoon Print Leggings, a Long Sleeved Adventure Time Crop Top, and my Black Street Chic Lace up Platform Booties. I quickly make my way to a taxi, and then to the house.

As I pull up to the house, good and bad memories come floating back to me. The time I thought Taylor didn't like me anymore, bad, my first kiss with Taylor, good, my kiss with Hayes, good but awkward, my first time with Taylor, the best.

I knock on the door a couple of times before Hayes opens it.

"Ariana!" He yells. He engulfs me in a tight hug and kisses me all over my face. "I missed you so much." He hugs me even tighter.

"Aww, I missed you too." I hug him back even tighter. "Where's everyone else?" I ask as we both pull away.

"Oh, they're downstairs in the basement." This is perfect, now I can surprise them.

I run down the hallway and quietly open the door to the basement. Its dark as I walk downstairs but the two flat screens are giving off a lot of light. I peek down a little and see them all playing Call Of Duty and shouting. They don't even notice me when I walk downstairs.

"Fuck you Nash!" Gilinsky yells to Nash. "I beat you fair and square!" He yells again, Nash just laughs.

"Who wants to play me next?" Gilinsky asks.

"I do!" I shout.

"Ariana!" All the boys yell at the same time. They run up to me and dog pile me.

"You bitches are heavy!" I scream as they lie on top of me. After a little bit of them lying on me, they finally get up.

"I missed you all so much." I say as I hug then individually.

"Missed you beautiful." Jack G whispers in my ear as he hugs me. "Aw, I missed you too.".

"Missed you so much babe." Cameron also whispers in my ear.

"Missed you too." I say as he kisses me on my head. "Wait, where's Taylor?" I ask everyone. The whole time I've been getting jumped on and hugged, I haven't seen Taylor, like once.

"He was just down here." Jack Johnson informs me.

"Okay." I go get my bags from the cab then take them to my room. I run to Taylors room when I'm done. Taylor isn't in his room, but there's a little note on his bed.

Meet Me At The Beach By The Surfboard Shop. Wear Something To Swim In. See Ya There, Love You
- Taylor

I instantly run back to my room, and go through my bags. I put on my White Victoria Secret Strappy Bride Rhinestone Bikini. I pull on some White Abercrombie Low Rise Short- Shorts over my bikini bottoms. I brush my teeth, pull my hair into a half up half down style, and leave the house.

As soon as I get to the beach, I walk directly towards the Surfboard Shop. As the surf shop comes into view, I see Taylor standing off to the side. I run up to him as fast as possible.

"Taylor!" I yell as I run and jump into Taylors arms. "I missed you!" I yell as I kiss him. Taylors hands go under my butt and thighs to hold me up.

"I missed you too baby, I've been miserable without you." He says as he kisses me. Little passionate kisses turn into a small make out session on the beach. I can hear girls crying and saying "aww". I know his fans are taking pictures of us, maybe even videos. Taylor finally puts me down. "Come on, let's go in the water." Taylor holds my hand and leads me into the water with him. While we are in the water we splash each other, and make out the entire time. It was just so romantic and sweet.

"Guys, can we just have some privacy?" Taylor asks a couple of fans that's been following us since we've been on the beach. We are on our way back to the house. They nicely say bye and then walk away.

"Ariana, I've missed you so fucking much. Like WHOOOO!" he yells really loud. Just Taylor being his regular self. I've really missed that.

"I've missed you to baby." I pull his face to mine and gently kiss his sweet lips.

As soon as we get home, I take a shower and hang down in the basement with the boys.

"So as you cocksuckers know, since we're all gonna be living down here, school starts in a couple of weeks!" Nash yells. Great, that's one thing I haven't been looking forward to, school. I like school, and I make friends pretty easily, I just don't know what its gonna be like, going to school with a bunch of girls who drool over the guys and who might hate my relationship with Taylor.

"You are gonna be going to school with us, aren't you?" Taylor says as he puts his arm around me.

"Well, only if my aunt comes and enrolls me." I tell them.

"Well if we all go to the same school we are gonna be juniors!" Gilinsky yells.