Chapter 18

Taylors POV

Its been 2 weeks since Ariana and I have been apart. Two weeks of me crying, watching Netflix, eating iceream, and crying some more. Ariana and I kept our promises and we talk to each other everyday. It's about 2 o'clock in the morning and all I wanna do is hold her. She's my only happiness. I've only found one other thing that makes me happy, and that's doing small M&G's. I'm supposed to be doing one tomorrow, so that's good. I just hate it when people ask me about Ariana and the guys.

3:30pm M&G

Today has been going great so far. Even though anyone hasn't bought up Ariana, that doesn't mean I don't think about her. I'm kinda scared to do a Q&A because I know it's gonna be about Ariana and the splitting of Magcon, but I have to.

____________________________________________

"So Taylor, do you miss Ariana?" A girl with black hair with blue highlights ask. I smile to myself a little.

"Of course I miss her." I simply say. I really don't wanna go into detail.

"Do you love her." Someone shouts.

"Yes, I love her." I reply.

"What would you do if she was here right now?" Someone else in the crowd shouts.

I began to laugh to myself.

"Aw man, I would go insane. I would-" just as I'm about to finish, I hear some screams from the crowd and a pair of hands go around my eyes, and I silently begin to cry.

Ariana's POV

It's been about two weeks since Taylor and I have been apart. Two weeks too long. I've decided to take a flight to Indiana to surprise him. I haven't been doing my best while living with my aunt. I've been having nightmares about my parents. Even though I try my hardest to ignore the pain, it always finds a way of creeping up on me.

Taylor's been on twitter talking about where his next M&G is gonna be, so why not surprise him.

As soon as I get off the plane, I take a cab to my hotel. After I settle in my hotel, I take a shower and get dressed. I put on some Black HighWaisted Skinny Jeans, a Beaded Tie Dye Crop Top, and some all Black Hightop Chuck Taylor's. I let my hair fall down to my butt, and I tie Taylors red bandana around my head. I grab my Louis Vuitton "Montsouris" Monogram Backpack and pack two Gatorade's, a pack of Sttawberries, and a big bag of Kisses chocolates. This is gonna be the greatest surprise ever.

As I make my way to the hotel where the M&G is, I can't help but smile. Even though Taylor and I face time, text, and call each other everyday, it just isn't enough for me. I wanna kiss him, hug him, and I've been so horny every since the last time we had sex. One night I even thought about watching porn and masterbating. That's when I decided that I really needed to see him. As I rush inside the back of the hotel, I hear and see some girls squealing and saying my name. I take a pictures and talk with some of them.

I sneak out onstage and some of the girls start to scream and cry. So before Taylor can realize what's going on, I cover his eyes.

Taylor quickly turns around and picks me up.

"Is it really you?" He asks after he puts me down and hold my face in betweens his hand and caress my cheeks.

I nod my head yes. "Yeah, its me.". Taylor hands run over the bandana on my head, and then he begins to feel my hair.

"I've misses you so much!" He yells as he hugs me tight.

"I missed you more." I tell him. Taylor pulls away and plants a small kiss on my lips. The whole crowd says "awww".

"I'll be backstage waiting on you okay?" She says.

"I'll hurry." With that begin said, I rush backstage.

After waiting a good 30 minutes, Taylor's M&G is finally through. We take a couple of pictures and kiss for the fans before finally leaving.

"To my house please." Taylor tells the driver. I'm assuming the driver knows where his house is because he he doesn't ask directions. Soon enough we arrive at a nice looking apartment complex.

"You live here?" I ask as we get out of the car and head towards the building.

"Up there actually." He says while pointing to the top floor. "I actually already had this place for a while, I just never moved in until I got back from California.". His apartment is so huge. It has a nice sized living room, a big kitchen, 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, a balcony with jacuzzi on it. It's amazing.

"Where are you staying?" He asks as I sit on his king sized bed.

"At Hotel Duval." I answer as I continue to look around. "Why?'.

"Cause, I was just wondering if maybe you'd like, well I don't really know if you prefer, sometimes its just-"

"384-555-1899" I cut him off.

"Excuse me." Taylor says as he scratches his head.

"384-555-1899. Its the number to the hotel, tell them to cancel the stay, and to bring a car to your apartment with my luggage." I tell him. He instantly dials the number, cancels the stay, and arranges for a car to come with my luggage.

"I can't believe you showed up. I'm so happy!" Taylor yells as he jumps on top of me on the bed. He kisses me all over my my face and lips.

"Me too baby." I can barely get the words before Taylor smashes his lips against mine.

-After Sex-

Taylors POV

Ariana's petite body lies on top of mines as we both try to catch our breaths. As she lies on me, she feeds me Hershey's Kisses Chocolates.

"They're sweet, just like you. " I look into Ariana's eyes and play with her hair. I love Ariana, like a lot. I really want to be with her for the rest of my life.

"Taylor, the entire time we were apart, I had the same dream every night. You and I would tell each other how much we love each other, and we would grow old together." She says as she lies her head on my chest and plays in my hair.

"I want the same babe." This is the exact same thing I want for our future

"But, with that same dream, came a nightmare. Something bad would always tear us apart. Just when we're about to grow old together, its just gets ruined." I can tell she's really scared for our relationship, but as long as we have each other, nothing can tear us apart.

"Ari, I love you. Nobody or nothing will come between us, I promise." I want Ariana to feel safe with me.

"I love you Taylor Michael Caniiff." She says. I can feel her drifting off to sleep.

"I love you Ariana Gabrielle Brooks." I reply.

"Always?" She mumbles.

"And forever." I kiss her gently on her head before dozing off.