Chapter 5

Ariana's POV

Its been almost 3 weeks since I've been here and I kinda like it. I haven't had to have sex with anyone yet, so that's great. I've gotten to know the boys, some of their friends, and Bart very well. I really like being here, I just don't like the reason why I'm here.

I wake up to Taylor shaking me. I feel something traveling up my throat, so I shoot out of bed and run as fast as possible to my bathroom. I drop down to my knees in front of the toilet, and puke. 'I just puked in front of Taylor Caniff ' I think to myself. As I continue to let more out, Taylor comes in and holds my hair behind my back and he begins to gently rub circles on my back. When I'm done, I fall on my butt and bury my head in my knees. I begin to cry.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks. I don't know why he was calling me baby, but I kinda like it. I sniffle a couple of times before answering.

"I had a dream about..." I stop and break down crying again. Taylor sits beside me and hugs me. We rock back and forth.

"Shhh." He says as he holds me and kisses my forehead. "It's okay."

"She said they were gonna be a little late." I said as I cried harder. "They never came back." I hugged him back tighter, and he did the same to me.

I cant even think about my own parents, without getting sick to stomach. After I got done crying my eyes out, Taylor helped me up off the floor. I looked in the mirror for a bit. I brushed my teeth, rinsed my out with mouthwash, twice. I washed my face too. When I finally looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed Taylor sitting on my bed, watching me. I turned around and leaned on my bathroom counter. I look at him intently. My eyes and mind was telling him come here. Taylor got up and walked over to me. It was like he read my mind. He stood right in front of me, our bodies were centimeters apart.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down at me bare feet. Taylor lifted my chin up with his finger.

"Its okay, I understand. Its tough for you, that's why I'm here for you." He tells me. He then pulled me into his arms. We stood like that for a minute. As we pulled apart our faces connected, and so did our lips.

Taylors POV

I kissed Ariana. I couldn't help it. I like her, a lot, and I wanna be here for her. I don't wanna have sex with her, I wanna care for her and protect her. I know it's only been 3 weeks, but I care about her, and I just don't wanna see her hurt.

I open my eyes and see hers closed as we kiss. I smile a little into the kiss and she does too. We pull apart just in time before Nash walks in.

"Hey, um, we're all downstairs waiting for you guys." Nash says. He looks at us suspiciously for a second before taking off back downstairs. Ariana and I stay hugged up before finally pulling apart. We look in each others eyes. I lean in for another kiss, but she stops me.

"You can go downstairs. I'll be down in a minute, I just have to get dressed." She says. I stop centimeters away from her lips. I then kiss her on her forehead and leave.

Damn, I like so much.

Ariana's POV

Taylor leaves my room so I change. I wear my Longsleeved Cream Lace CropTop, a Cream Lace Skater Skirt, and my White High Heel Spike Studs Platform Booties. I decide to wear an all over white bucket hat that has the word blessed on it in black. (Outfit in begginig of chapter).

I flatiron my strawberry colored hair and let it fall to my butt. Its so long it kinda goes below my butt. When I'm done, I inspect myself in my full body mirror. I pull out my phone and take a picture. I put the picture on Instagram and Twitter. Even though the boys downstairs have millions of Twitter and Instagram followers, I'm not so bad. I'm kinda Instagram and Twitter famous. Well I'm famous for my outfits, and people say I'm gorgeous.  I have 771k followers on twitter, almost 1million. I have 564k on Instagram. I know, its crazy. Some times I get stopped in the mall and people ask for my pictures. They aren't the only ones famous around here.

I make my way downstairs to the boys.

When I walk to the kitchen I quickly glance at Taylor and smile.

"Ultimate Swagg!" Hayes yells. He comes up to me and hugs me. Hayes and I got to know each other great over the weeks. I feel like his big sister. As he pulls away he plants a soft kiss on my head. Nash shoots up out of his seat.

"I have an idea!" He yells. He goes up to each boy and whispers something in their ears. The boys go up up their room, and come back down wearing all white just like me.

"Pic for IG!" Hayes yells. We all go out into the driveway in front of the humongous house and we lean up against the cars. Nash sets his camera up on an tripod in the middle of the driveway. Jack J, Hayes, and Matt stand in front of a black Range Rover. Nash, Cameron and I stand in front of an all over white Porsche with black rims. Carter, Jack G, and Taylor stand in front of a white Lamborghini. I stand in the middle of Nash and Cameron. Nash runs over and sets the timer and comes back. While we are waiting for the pic to snap, Cameron grabs my waist a little and pulls me closer to him. I smile to myself a bit.

"Okay everybody, serious swagg faces." Nash says. Everyone does a serious expression, but not too serious. "Okay now cool faces!" Nash yells. I put my elbow on Cameron's shoulder and turn to Nash and smile. "Now, silly faces!" Nash yells. I close my eyes, stick out my tongue and shoot a bird at the camera. Nash runs and checks out the camera. "Perfect!" He yells smiling. "Okay, two more!" He says. He plays with the camera some more and then runs back over. "Everyone get close, bow your heads and act like your praying." We do as Nash tells us and bow our heads. We all take another pic, except we are all turned around and we have our arms around each others shoulders making it seem like on big line, and we look up at the sky.

Nash runs back over and checks the camera. "Damn this shit is tight!" He yells jumping around. We all look at the pictures and smile at how good they are.

We all post them on our pages in Instagram and twitter.

Captions

Cameron: Chillin with the crew @Bow2Ari (fake Instagram name for Ariana)

Nash: Crew Love @Bow2Ari

Hayes: Swagg @Bow2Ari

Taylor: Family time! @Bow2Ari

Matt: FAM, Can you spot the newbie;) @Bow2Ari

Jack J: Yassss @Bow2Ari

Jack G: Cuties @Bow2Ari

Carter: Swagged out:) @Bow2Ari

Ariana: Squuaaaddd! @CarterReynolds @matthewespinosa @camerondallas @nashgrier @hayes_instagram @taylorcaniff @jackgilinsky @jackjackjohnson