Chapter 13

Cameron's POV

Taylor and Mahogany's picture is gonna break the internet. The pic of them kissing is everywhere, and why in the world is he kissing Mahogany, I thought he liked Ariana? I know she must be pretty upset right now.

"Dude, just say it was Photoshop. Come up with some idea, take some other pics to make it believable. Say that you got hacked or something, just, just fix it, now!" I tell him. Sometimes Taylor can be so immature and irresponsible, that someone has to keep him in his place.

"And before you leave, why did you kiss her in the first place? I thought you liked Ariana?" I ask him.

"Dude, I don't know. I just wanted her to stop bugging and aggravating me. But I swear, I was only gonna kiss her on the cheek. She turned her head at the last minute and then snapped the picture. I swear, kissing her on her lips wasn't my intention. I told her not to post it, but I guess she did. I do like Ariana, I don't like Mahogany." Taylor admits. He then heads back upstairs to Ariana.

Ariana's POV

Taylor comes back into the room with a fake smile on his face. "Hey." He says. He comes and cuddles back up with me in my bed. I really don't want to do or say anything, but I have to. I don't want him or any other guy in this house to feel like they can just overpower me, and I not do anything about it. I have to show them that I can play their dirty games as well.

I turn to Taylor. "Is everything okay?" I ask. He nods his head. "Yeah, everything's cool." He leans back in and kisses me on the lips.

____________________________________________

Today is the day we practice for Magcon. We have to set up the music, practice some dances, and we have to decide on a color and go shopping.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed in my Black Punk Faux Leather Sweatpants and my Minnie Mouse Pattern Muscle Raglan Crop top. My top shows off my toned arms, perfect abs, and belly piercing. I wear my Red and White High Top Adidas to match my shirt. I pull my hair into a high ponytail and put on my Minnie Mouse Ears.

"Zayumm bae!" Cameron yells as I enter the living room. He pulls me into a tight hug. "You look sexy." He whispers in my ear. I smile and blush at his comment.

"Okay gang, let's get going! We have a huge day ahead of us." Jack J yells. Cameron holds my hand as we exit the house and climb into the car.

We arrive at the hotel and there are already fans on the sidewalks with their tents. They scream with excitement as we exit the cars and enter the Mall. We go to the back of the Mall where the event is going to be held and we began to set up. We practice our lip gloss, douggie, cat daddy, and Bobby Smurda dance. The boys look so funny when they do the Shmoney dance cause they do it all wrong. I'm a dancer, so of course I get the moves to every dance right.

"So the four people at each M&G and signing table will be, Ariana, Cameron, Gilinsky, and Taylor. The second table will be Mahogany, Nash, Carter, and Johnson. The third table will be Hayes, Matt, Shawn, and Aaron." Bart announces.

Great! I have to sit with the three boys that I like. Mahogany does nothing but shoot me mean looks the whole day.

"Ariana can I talk to you for a sec?" I follow Cameron to an employee closet.

"Can't we get in trouble if they find out we're gone?" I ask as he shuts the door behind us.

"I know you know about Taylor and the picture." He says eyeing me closely.

"Yeah," I admit. "So what?"

"Have you confronted him about it?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Oh, I see. Well do you still like him?" He asks.