For Kodallxs

Ariana's POV

I can't believe this! I never thought that's I'd take Taylor back, but after weeks of not having him, I realized that I needed him. We needed each other. Now we finally got each other back. I'm happier than I've ever been. I really do trust Taylor again, and yes I do still love him. I'm haply that I didn't take my relationship with Jack G, Cameron, or Sammy any further. I'm glad we are all just friends. And that makes me even happier.

Taylors POV

There have been many times that I've fucked Ariana over. And I've felt like shit for it. I just love her so much and I don't  want to let her go. We have our fights, and sometimes it goes as far as us breaking up, but we always find our way back to each other. When I found out that she might have had feelings for Cam, Jack G, or Sammy, I flipped. I had to get her back after that. I'm glad I did too.  I love Ariana with all my heart, and I plan or marrying her, and starting a family with her as well. I want us to grow old together.

Cameron's POV

I'm happy that Ariana and Taylor are together again, and they're happy, but I'm also a little bummed. I really really like Ariana, but her heart is with Taylor, and Taylor's heart is with her. They belong together, and I don't want to come between them. I've kinda moved on, but Ariana will always have a special place in my heart.

Jacks POV

Secretly, Ariana is mine. I know I sound a little crazy, but I know Taylor is gonna fuck up his and Ariana relationship. She's already told me that if her and Taylor broke up for good, she would pick me. I honestly was expecting her to pick Cameron, but let's just face it. Look at me. Yeah, that's what I thought. But anyways, just because she told me that, that doesn't mean I'm gonna break them up. Nope, I'm just gonna sit back, and wait. I'll wait for Ariana. I'm fine as us being just friends, but we both know that Ariana and I are gonna date. Everyone in the house knows that. I don't know why we're attracted to each other, we just are. But yeah, I'm happy for them. Really happy :).