Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

Time has flew by so quickly. Now we only have like a week until we go to school. My aunt already came and enrolled me last week and she gave me some money to go shopping with. I don't know why she have me so much money, but I believe it had something to do with her new boyfriend. He's rich and annoying. In total, I think my autn Tracy gave me over 5,000 dollars. And then she pulled some strings with the remander of money that my parents has in every account they have, and she got all of their money sent to my bank account. She also had their previous jobs to give her my parents last checks which added to the money. Then she looked in both of thier 401k retirement accounts, and got all their money HotWired to my bank account. My aunt is very good at taking care of me, and I thank her for that. She also transferred their life insurance money over to me. So I'm kinda set for life.

"Damn, do you know how much money you have, and will continie to get?" Gilinsky smirks at me.

I laugh. "Yeah, I know. Its insane." . it really is. It makes no sense how much money my parents have, or had.

"When are we gonna go school shopping?" I ask Gilinsky.

"Um, tomorrow I think. Are you riding with Cameron and I or Taylor and the rest of the boys?" He asks. Gilinsky and Cameron are gonna ride together, because they plan on going to by a fans house on the way back.

"I think I wanna go with you." I tell him.

____________________________________________

I've been so bored lately. And my twitters been blowing up way more than usual.

"Get up out of bed!" Cameron yells as he comes into my room. He takes my phone away and picks me up.

"Cameron what are you doing?" I ask as I laugh.

"I'm just taking you out of this stuffy room that's all." He says. Why the hell is Cameron acting so wierd.

"Well can I please have my phone back then?" I jump out of his grasp and run back up to my room.

"Ariana, no!" Cameron yells from the bottom of the stairs. When I get up to my room door, Taylor is standing infrint of it. Every time I try to get past him, he moves in my path.

"Taylor, baby please move." I beg him. I need to get to my phone.

"Tell her!" I hear Gilinsky yelling from inside Taylors room.

"Shut up!" I hear Johnson yell back at him. I then hear some scuffling, and some lounge bangs.

"Ariana I have to-!" Gilinsky get cut off in mid sentence.

"Taylor what's going on?" I ask him. He just pulls me in for a hug. Just as Taylor and I are hugging, Gilinsky bursts out of Taylors room.

"Ariana, Taylor cheated on you!"

____________________________________________

Why? That is the most important question. That's the question I want an answer to. Just, why would he do it? Was I not pretty enough? Was I not good enough? Am I not smart enough? I know I should be angrynand crying, but I'm not. I guess I'm just in shock right now. I can't believe he'd do something like this. I don't even know if I love him anymore. I don't think I can even look at him. He's a liar.

Taylors POV

I don't know what to do. Ariana broke up with me and I'm all alone. I know I was wrong, I should have cheated on her, I damn sure shouldn't have told Gilinsky. I knew he would tell Ariana. I love Ariana. No, I'm not in strong lust and I'm not just in my feelings. I'll keep fighting for Ariana for as long as I live.