Chapter 16

Ariana's POV

The stuff Jack G was saying about Magcon being over, came out to be true. Some of the boys just want to do their own things. Every since the fans found out about Magcon breaking up, they've been distraught. Girls have been cutting themselves and posting pictures of it on twitter. #CutForMagcon was trending. It was just horrible. Nash and Taylor calmed the fans down some by posting videos and telling them that Magcon wasn't breaking up, and saying that we were just going under a different name. Even I started to believe the lies.

All the boys are gonna go do their own things. Carter is going on the Carter Tour, Hayes, Nash, and Cameron are organizing a Tour with Carter as well, Shawn is going on Tour, Jack and Jack are gonna pursue their music career, and Taylor and I are organizing the RV Tour.

We all have to go home for a little while before we start doing what we planned. Taylor and I are only gonna be apart for a month. We all go home tomorrow.

"Ariana, you are my everything. I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd probably die." Taylor chuckles. We are on top off the roof of the house, looking down at the city lights. Its almost 9:00pm at night, we have to be to the airport in the morning at 10:00am, but we don't care.

"Tay, I love you. Its only gonna be for a month, then we'll be back together." I've been trying to calm him down all day, but it hasn't worked. We've both been crying lately.

"I know." He says. We then get up and head back inside.

"Come cuddle with me." I say. I grab Taylors hand and we head up to my room.

Taylor and I interlocked our fingers and stared at my ceiling. I've been thinking a lot about Taylor and I. About how we are in love. And people do certain things when they are in love. I've been thinking about loosing my virginity to him. He already knows I'm a virgin, and I'm glad he hasn't pressured me into sex. I've really wanted this for a long time, and were not gonna see each other for awhile, so I think this is perfect timing, but I don't want to do it right now, maybe later.

After cuddling everyone eats, takes their showers and head to bed.

____________________________________________

I toss and turn the entire night. All I can think about is Taylor and I, and how we're gonna be apart for a month. If I can't sleep, then I know Taylor can't either.

I get up and head to Taylors room. I knock 3 times before entering his room.

"Hey Tay?" I whisper. He's turned over in his bed.

"Ariana? Come in." He says. I close and lock the door behind me. I go and lie beside him in his bed. He only has on boxers and no shirt. He looks so hot. He moves closer to me and cuddles me.

"Babe, its almost 3:00 in the morning. We have to be to the airport by 8:30." He tells me.

"I can't sleep, I've been thinking." I tell him. And I have been thinking, about sex.

"Well, what's been on your-"

"Sex!" I blurt out, cutting him off. I cover my eyes and chuckle a bit, and so does he. He sits up and I do the same.

"Well, I've been thinking about that too, and..., well actually I thought that if..." I sat and listened as he tried the get the right words out. "You see when you think about it...." I began to laugh a bit and so does he.

"Just get over here baby." Taylor pulls me by my waist and on top of him. We kiss as he flips me over. He kisses me from my lips, to my neck, and then my stomach. He rips my shirt off. Taylor hovers over me and stares at my chest.

"Nice rack." He smiles as he winks at me. "Shut up." I grab him by his neck and pull him back down to me. As we make out, I can feel his member on my inner thigh. It turns me on even more.

"Taylor." I moan as he sucks my neck. Its most likely that I'll have hickies all over my neck when I wake up. Taylor slides my shorts down and then gets to my underwear. I'm not self conscious, I've never been. I've always had a great body. I take off my bra and fling it across the room.

"Baby, I love you." Taylor says as he takes his boxers off and kisses me.

"I love you too." I tell him as he kisses me. Taylor begins to kiss and suck my breasts as he fingers me. I've never felt something this good before in my life.

"Baby." I moan as his fingers go deeper inside me. Taylors just smiles as I arch my back. I feel a knot in my stomach as he fingers me faster.

"Taylor, I'm almost...ahhh." I moan loudly as I reach my high and cum on his fingers. I'm breathing uncontrollably.

"I'm not done yet baby." Taylor says

Taylors POV

"I'm not done yet baby." I tell Ariana. She smiles her perfect smile, but she still has her eyes closed.

I began to kiss her lips again, then her neck.

"Taylor, I love you so much." She moans as I suck her neck. I reach over to my nightstand, pull out a condom, and slip it on. I know that it usually hurts girls the first time they have sex, so I want to take it nice and slow, but I just want her so damn bad right now. I hover over her.

"OK baby, no matter what, keep your eyes on me and concentrate." I tell her. She nods her head and then bites her bottom lips. I slip my head inside her slowly. She bites down on her lips harder. The whole time I'm pushing it inside of her, she doesn't take her eyes off mine. I began to pump and our hips move in a synchronized rhythm.

"Fuck babe." I gasp as I continue to ride her. She is so tight and it feels out of this world. We French kiss as we fuck each other. A few moans escaper her mouth in between kisses. Her moans turn me on, so I began to go faster and harder. I can tell by the way her eyes roll to the back of her head, that she is way beyond pain, and pleasure has taken over her whole body.

"Oh fuck, say my name babe." I groan.

"Ahh Taylor." She moans/yells as I push myself deeper inside her. I then shove my full length inside her.

"Louder." I say breathlessly. She yells my name again. By the time I'm done with her, the whole West Coast is gonna know my name. I pin Ari's hands over her head as I kiss her neck.

I'm almost about to cum. "Say you love me." I say I shove my length inside her repeatedly. She doesn't say it right away. I bend down and whisper in her ear. "Say it, now."

"Taylor I love you so much." She moans at the top of her lungs. I pump faster. I began to feel a familiar feeling in my stomach.

"Babe, I'm about to cum." Ariana moans breathlessly. "Me too." I tell her. Ariana and I's body move together in synch, until we finally reach our high together. Her and I are breathless when we finish. I collapse on top of her sexy body. I take my condom off and throw it in the trash bin beside my bed.

"That was amazing. You were a great first timer." I tell her as my chest rises up and down. Ariana just laughs and throws her leg over my body.

"I love you." She says before closing her eyes.

"Always?" I ask.

She smiles as I pull the covers over us.

"And forever babe." She says before drifting off into a deep sleep with me.