Chapter 7

Ariana's POV

As soon as Taylor and I walk in the house, everyone runs up to us. I quickly separate my hand from his.

"Where the hell were you two?" Cameron asked. "We looked everywhere for you two!" He yelled.

"Why is everyone so worried?" I ask shrugging them off.

"Because if something bad were to happen to you, then something bad will happed to the rest of us. Don't you understand that you're our property, and we have to take care of you?" Jack G says. As soon as the words escapes his mouth, I flip out.

"What I do understand is that you do not own me! I am not, never was, and never will be someone's property! And you don't have to do shit for me, I can take care of myself! Fuck all of you sick bastards!" I yell and run off to my room. I slam the door and lock it. I began to pack all my bags, and sort through some emergency cash my parents had given me. I never travel without it. I'm gonna go and live with my aunt Tracy. I can't stop thinking about what Jack said. It gives me a big lump in my throat. I can't believe these insane people think they own me. Sure, they're cute, but I'm no ones property.

Jack G's POV

Damn it. Why did I say that? I'm so stupid. I've gotten to know Ariana very well and I really like her. I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have just because I may be a little jealous. I run up to Ariana's room, right behind her.

I can hear her crying as I approach her door. I knock softly.

"Ariana?" I ask. I know she's pissed at me for saying what I said. I would be pissed at myself too. "Ariana please, I'm sorry. Please open up." I hear Ariana stop what she's doing. She comes to the door and opens it slowly. Her eyes are really red and puffy. I walk in slowly behind her. I close the door behind us and lock it. Ariana sits on her bed, and so do I. I take her hands in mine and we both look into each others eyes.

"Look, you know I didn't mean what I said. Its just that I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to you. I'm sorry." I tell her. And its true. The more I spend time with Ariana, the more I like her. I think I might have some feelings for her.

"No, I should just accept the fact that I'm someone's property and that this isn't my body anymore." She says with her head down and tears forming in her eyes. I lift her chin up with my index finger.

"Hey, don't say that. Your not just "some property" OK? You are a human, and Bart had no right to do this. Matter of fact, Nash and I talked to him about that whole sex slave shit, and we've convinced him to release you off that contract." I say giving her some hope and happiness. Her head plops up and I finally see that beautiful smile I've been waiting for. She leans in and hugs me so tight, that I can barely breathe.

"Thank you so so much! I can't believe this! Does this mean that I can go home?" She asks eagerly. My heart sank a little in my chest. I don't want her to go home. I want to get to know her a little better. But it's up to her.

"Yeah, if you want. But just know that if you want to stay you can. You can also participate in the meet and greets we have, and maybe you can go on tour with us.". I don't want her to be someplace she doesn't want to be, but I don't want her to leave either.

Nash's POV

My mouth drops open when Jack says those words to Ariana. She runs up the stairs to her room and Jack soon follows. I go up to her room and I ease drop a little.

I hear Jack tell her how sorry he is and about how she's getting released from her contract. I start to get a little sad because Ariana begins to talk about leaving, but I know Jack is gonna try his hardest to get her to stay. He likes her a lot. Maybe I do too.