Chapter 8

Hayes POV

"Guys, guess what?" I ask all the boys. I've been dying to tell them about Ariana's talk with Bart all day. I'm glad that she's gonna stay, I'm excited that she's gonna be joining Magcon, but I'm kinda weirded out about that kiss we had. Now don't get me wrong, I like Ariana, but only as a sister. I'm kinda confused because when we kissed, I felt something different, something deeper than that brother/sister bond. I really just want to push all these feelings away. Its obvious that all the boys like her. The only person that doesn't show any interest in her is Shawn and Jack J, and that's because they have girlfriends. Carter is dating Madison, but he still flirts with Ariana.

"Hayes? Hayes!" Nash yells. I quickly snap out of my trance to see what he wants.

"Yeah, what's going on?" I ask.

Carter shakes his head. "Dude, you were about to tell us something," he laughs.

Jack J, comes over and slaps me on the back of my head. "Remember, "Guys, guess what?"" He mocks.

I quickly remember what I came to tell them. "Oh yeah. I was gonna tell you guys that Ariana asked Bart to be in Magcon, and he said yes. Isn't that great?" I smile wide, and so does everyone else.

Jack G hops out of his seat and jumps around. "That's great. That means she's not leaving.".

"And I bet that makes you real happy, doesn't it?" Shawn asks. He's sitting on the couch strumming his guitar.

We all smack our teeth at the same time. "Whatever Shawn." Jack G brushes him off.

"Yeah Shawny." Nash says chuckling. Shawn just shakes his head and goes back to strumming his guitar.

"There's only one problem with her joining." Cameron starts. We all look at him. "All the hate. Look at all the hate we get for just being ourselves. I don't think she can handle it."

I walk into the kitchen and grab a snack. I walk back and sit with the boys.

"I think she can handle it. I mean she's kinda known so she must get a little hate." Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "She's too goddamn sexy." Taylor smiled as he continued. All the boys just shake their heads in agreement.

All I felt was jealousy. What am I thinking? All the boys, except Shawn, obviously likes Ariana, and she probably likes them back. I'm just a 15yr old living in the shadow of my brother.

-Later in the day-
Cameron's POV

"So how about we go to a party?" Nash asks. All of our heads shoot up, including Ariana's.

"Ugh, I haven't been to a party in ages." Ariana says. She hops up and begins to dance wildly. All the guys just watch as she dance and admire her beautiful body. When she sees everyone looking at her, she laughs, and we laugh too.

"Please don't tell me the party's at Kayla's house." I don't like her. She likes me but I try my best to ignore her. She was cool when we first met, but then she became this crazy and obsessed fan girl. I've had to change my phone number 3 times thanks to her. She stalks me in all my social medias too. I think she's a little crazy.

Nash nods his head yes. "Yeah, its at her place.".

"I'm not going, now way! She's crazy as hell!" I slump down in my chair.

Everyone laughs at me. They know what I've gone through dealing with her.

"Bro, she's not that bad. Just try to avoid her." Matt laughs.

"How do you ignore someone at their party in their house." Carter say looking sideways at Matt. When Matt doesn't respond Carter laughs, and Matt flips him off.

"I'm not going." I end the conversation at that. Ariana gets up off the couch and walks towards me.

"Awe, c'mon Cam, don't you wanna dance with me?". Ariana takes my hands and pull me off the couch. She begins to grind on me and dance sexy. I put my hands on her hips and our bodies moves together perfectly. I wrap my arms around her body and I rock her back and forth. I know she's smiling. I really like Ariana, I just need to find a way to show her then tell her.

"Is that a yes?" She says. She's now wrapped in my arms and facing me. I shake my head yes. "But only if you stay with me. I'm scared to be alone. Kayla might find me.".

"Yay, of course." Ariana smiles.

"Okay, let's get ready!" Nash yells. We all rush up stairs.

Ariana's POV

I'm so glad Cam decided to go. Even though this Kayla chic sounds insane, I still wanna meet her.

I take a quick shower and rush to my closet. I search for almost 10 minutes before deciding what to wear. I pick a White Cross Front Bandeau Crop Top, a Black Flouncing Vintage High Waist Skirt, and some Black Breckelles Twilight Tango Faux Sued Ankle Strap Platform Stiletto Pumps. I fix my hair in loose curls that fall to my butt. To add a little spark to my outfit, I wear my Black Sparkling Lace Cat Ears. I also wear my Black Quilted Strap shoulder bag. ( Outfit at the beginning of the chapter). I brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and rush downstairs. All the guys are already dressed. They all stand up when they see me coming down the staircase.

"So, how do I look?" I ask as I reach the bottom. All the boys and jaws are dropped.

"If you don't wanna be late for the party, or catch flies in your mouths, I suggest you close your mouths and we get going." I laugh as I walk past them, and they follow behind me outside.

Tonights gonna be fun....I hope.