Chapter 24

-2 months later-
Ariana's POV

Everything at school has been going great. I've made other girl and guy friends. I'm even going to try out for the cheer leading team. Gilinsky and Cameron are gonna try out for football, Hayes is trying out for lacrosse, and Johnson is trying out for soccer.

Taylor and I are friends again, but we are not flirtatious and romantic with each other. I'm not dating anyone right now. I am so single. Sammy and I have been talking, but just as friends. It was so funny when he confronted his cheating girlfriend. She was so surprised and tried to deny it, but of course he had his evidence against her lies. They are over now. But yeah, everyone is holding off their plans for doing their own things and focusing on school right now, and we're just chillin.

____________________________________________

"Gilinsky, put me down now!" I yell. Jack has picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "Why are you doing this?" I ask as I slap and pinch his butt.

"Because, you're my friend, and I like carrying you." He laughs. "But seriously, I have to build up more muscle if I'm going to be on the Football team. GO JAGUARS!" He yells the last part. Gilinsky carries me around for about another 10 minutes before finally putting me down. "Good, C'mon." Jack takes my hand and drag me to the living room. He gets in a push up position. "Get on my back." He tells me.

"No, you can get hurt." I tell him. I start to walk away, but he grabs my ankle, and I fall. Good thing I land on the couch. "Jack, no!" I yell as I snatch my ankle away.

"C'mon, please? I need your help." He whines. He does this adorable puppy dog face, and I can't resist.

"Fine." I give in, and then lie on his back as he goes up and down. I didn't know Gilinsky was this strong. It's kind of sexy.

He does this about 75 times before stopping. I roll of his back, and he lies beside me.

"Whoooo!" He breaths out.

"Now, I know I'm not that heavy." I tell him sarcastically.

"Nope, you're light as a feather, but I'm like this because I've never had that much weight on my back before, while doing push ups." He says still trying to catch his breath. He takes his shirt off, and his abs are the first thing that I notice. He's sweating, and he's so attractive right now.

"I really hope you make the team." I tell him. And I do, with all the hard work him and Cameron have been doing. Both of them deserve it.

"Thanks, and I hope you make the cheer team." He says as he looks at me.

"Yeah, me too." I say. I grab Jacks hand and we go outside. "Watch this." I tell him. I go to one end of the yard. I begin with running, then I go into a round off, and end with a back hand spring.

"Wow, that's was really impressive. You have to make the team." He says clapping.

"Thank you." I bow dramatically.

___________________________________________

Today is cheer tryouts, and I'm so nervous. Cameron, Gilinsky, and I stay after school, since football and cheer tryouts are on the same day. After school, I change in the bathroom into my Black and Pink UA Warrior Project Training Shorts, a Pink Nike Pro Sports Bra, and my Pink Nike TR 4 Women's Training shoes. I throw my school clothes and shoes in my pink Nike duffel bag, and head towards the football field. The tryouts can't be held in gym because it's getting re-done. I meet up with Gilinsky and Cameron on my way to the field. I'm kinda skeptical about going with them, because I get some hate for always being around them and being their friend.

"Jack, will you carry me?" I ask. He nods and then bends down. "Cameron, hold my bag." Cameron grabs my bag and continues walking, as I hop on Gilinsky's back. All if my friends love the guys, they fangirl over them 24/7. They are always telling me to try and get them and one of the boys too hook up, but I never do it.

Finally, we all reach the football feild. Jack sets me down and Cameron hands me my bag.

"Do great guys." I encourage them.

"Good luck." Cameron hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Go kill it." Gilinsky tells me. He picks me up a little while he hugs me. He leans down and kisses me on the corner of my mouth, almost my lips. We both slowly let go of each others hands. I walk over to the big group of girls that are there for tryouts.

"OMG!" My friend Amanda says as she approaches me. "I knew Gilinsky liked you." She smiles. Amanda is one of my closests friends out here. I tell her things, but not everything. Every since we've met, she's had and idea that Gilinsky likes me. Sometimes, I kinda believe her. Yes, I've told her about how Taylor cheated on me, but I haven't told her about how I kissed Cameron, or made out with Sam.

"Shush!" I whine.

"Alright girls! Line up." Coach Briggs blows her whistle, and we all form a line.

______________________________________

Long story short, I made the team. I was one of the best dancers. The coach told me personally, but the rest of the girls have to wait until next Monday.

"Guess what guys." I began. Me and all of the guys are in the living room watching TV, and are on our phones.

All of their heads pipe up. " I made the team!" I yell excitedly as I jump up and down.

"How do you know?" Cameron asks as hh hugs me. "Students who tried out for teams aren't supposed to find out until Monday." He adds.

"The coach came and told me, personally! Isn't that great!" I run up and hug Gilinsky.

"Perfect babe." Gilinsky says in my ear.