Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

"Sammy!" I yells as the boys and I walk up the steps to the school. He turns around at the sound of his name, and then runs towards me. He picks me up and spins me around as we hug.

"Hey cutie." He says, which makes me blush. I think I kinda like Sammy. I mean he's really cute, and he's nice, he has an awesome personality, and he's just overall a great guy. He makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. I also get hate for being with Sammy, since he's kinda famous.

"You are so damn cute when you blush." He says, which makes me blush even more. I wrap my arm around his waist and he wraps his arm around my shoulder, as we walk into the school.

We arrive at me locker, and neither Sam or I let go of each other. The bell rings, and Jack grabs me from Sammy and we walk walk to class together.

"So, you don't like...like Sammy, do you?" Jack asks. I look in his eyes and I see jealousy and hurt.

"You know what, I don't know. Maybe? All I know is that I love being friends with him, and I don't wanna ruin that." I tell him honestly. His eyes then light up with joy. I know Gilinsky likes me, and maybe I like him too. I also kinda like Cameron as well. All I know is that I love all the boys, and I wanna figure out all my feelings for each of the boys, before I start to date again.

____________________________________________

School today was great, but now I just can't wait to get home. All the guys are going to the mall, except Taylor and I. I really don't want things to be awkward between us, considering that he's still in live with me, and I kinda still love him too.

"Hey Ariana." Taylor says as he plops down beside me on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Taylor." After I say that. Its just a deadly silence between us. I don't want this to be awkward, and its not gonna be. I have to just say what's on my mind. Hopefully he'll understand. "Look Taylor I don't want this to be awkward, but I know you still love me, and maybe I still love you too, but-"

"Then why can't we just be together. You don't know how sorry I am. I felt like shit when I cheated, and I still do. I do everything to keep you off my mind, but nothing works. I need you. Ariana I love you." He says. He's now grabbing me by my waist. I do love Taylor, but I have so many feelings for so many people. Maybe if Taylor and I just get back together, then I might not have these feelings anymore.

"Taylor I love you. I guess we can give it another chance." I cry as I hug him. "But I swear to god if you screw this up, we're finished."

"I love you. Remember always." He says hugging me tight.

"And forever" I finish.

THE END. I BET U DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING. I'VE BEGAN WRITING A NEW BOOK ABOUT YALL FAVORITE .....JACK GILINSKY. AHHHHHHHH!