Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

I wake in an unfamiliar room next to Jack G and Hayes. Hold up, why the hell am I sleeping with Jack and Hayes?

I push Hayes, and he wakes up. "Hayes, what happened last night?" I ask. He rubs his eyes and then rolls back over.

"Look under the bed. That's what happened." He shuts his eyes and roll back over. I look under the bed and see a red and black bong, a black box, and a tube. Wow, my first time getting high and I didn't remember anything.

"Jack, I'm gonna go take a shower." He mumbles something before sitting up. "I'll see you at breakfast." He gives me a soft peck on the lips. I don't even know why I kissed him. I mean I like him, but I also like Taylor, and Cameron. Gosh, I am one fucked up teen.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. I walk into my closet a put on my outfit. I want my silver ball belly piercing showing today, so no high waist pants or skirt. I put on White Aleka Skinny Jeans, a Black and White Tribal Crop Tank Top, and some Black and White Leather High Top Adidas. I put on big gold earnings. I flat iron my hair straight and I tie a red bandana around it. Taylor's gonna love the bandana.

I rush downstairs to the kitchen and find Mahogany flirting with....Taylor?! She's massaging his shoulders while he eats.

"Um, hey." I awkwardly speak. Taylor looks up from his plate, and Mahogany looks up from his shoulders. When Taylor examines me he smiles.

"You look hot today. Nice belly piercing babe." He gets up and walks towards me. I can see Mahogany getting angry, so I decide to push it further.

"Thanks babe." I lean up on my tip toes and give him a kiss on the lips. When I pull away I see Mahogany slightly roll her eyes and stomp out of the kitchen. Taylor hugs me and puts his face in the crook of my neck.

"Well someone's a little angry." We both laugh. "So, I wanna take you out to dinner. What do you say?" He leans in close to my face.

"I say yes. When and where?".

"Tonight, at 7:30, on the beach." He leans in and kisses me in my cheek and then his lips move to mine.

"PDA at breakfast, c'mon guys." Jack J, says as he covers his eyes. Taylor and I laugh. "You two must be a thing?" He asks.

I shake my head no and so does Taylor. "No, we're not a thing, yet." He smiles.

After breakfast all the guys, Mahogany and I go to Bart's office. We all plan for a Meet and Greet to happen at the MacLeod Avenue Mall on Saturday. We all have to wear matching colors as well.

Cameron posts on Twitter about the M&G.
Meet and Greet @MacLeod Avenue Mall on Friday-Sunday. Starting at 1:00 - 7:00pm. Be there:)

Nash also asks people on Twitter, what color we should wear at the meet up. All the guys, Mahogany, and I fav and retweet it. In about 15 minutes #MagconM&G is trending.

As I'm watching TV in my room, Taylor comes in.

Taylor's POV

I walk in Ariana's room as she's watching TV. I really want to go on a date with her, but we can't because its Wednesday and we have to start working on the Meet and Greet at the mall.

"Hey." I say soflty as I sit on the bed beside her.

"Hey." She smiles. I scoot close to her and put my arm around her. I watch the screen and the movie Pride and Prejudice is playing. My mom really loves this movie. "My mom loves this movie." I say as I watch. "Yeah, mine did too." I kiss her head to comfort her because I know it's been hard for her since her parents died. I really just wanna be here for her. I really don't want to push back our date, but we have to set up for the M&G early in the morning.

"Hey um, can we raincheck for our date? You know we have to prepare for Magcon and-"

"I know, don't stress it." She leans in a pecks me on my cheek.

"You are so cute, you know that?" I say. I lean down and kiss her on her lips. Wait, I know we can't have our date later on tonight, but what about we have it now, right here in her room?

"Hey, what about we have a date right Here, right now, in your room. We'll be alone, watching a romantic movie, and cuddling. It'll be great." She excitingly nods her head yes. "OK, I'll go get the blankets, and you go get some food and pick out a movie. Change into something comfortable too." I wink at her before leaving her room. When I get back, Ariana has on some booty shorts and a half top. She also has all of the snacks laid on a table in the middle of the room. I set up the blankets on the bed as she puts the movie on. I gather snacks on the bed and we dim the lights.

Halfway through the first movie Ariana I are making out. I kiss her from her lips to her neck making her moan. "Taylor, were suppose to be watching the movie." She giggles as I kiss her neck.

"This has been the best date I have ever been on." I smile and she does too. Ariana and I are just getting back into the make out session, when someone knocks on her door.

Nash's POV

I've been looking for Taylor all day. I know he was mentioning something to Cameron earlier today about canceling the date with Ariana to the beach, and just hanging out. I go to his room but he isn't there, he must be in Ariana's. When I get to her door I knock softly.

"Come out Taylor, I know you're in here. We need to talk." I say. Soon enough, Taylor opens the door.

"What's up dude?" He asks as he shuts the door behind him.

"Bro, check your phone, we have a huge problem.".

Ariana's POV

While Taylor is talking with Nash in the hallway, I decide to check my phone. I look on Twitter and it's blowing up with a picture of Taylor and Mahogany, kissing! And its on the lips too. The caption is
"Awe bae loves me."

What the fuck? That's from this morning. I am gonna fucking kill Taylor. I can't even believe this. You know what, Taylor and Mahogany can have each other, I'm so done.