Chapter 6

Ariana's POV

After we all got done taking pics and posting them, my phone started buzzing like crazy. All my notifications on twitter and Instagram were in the thousands. There were very nice comments like:

"Uh Ohh squad. Who's the red headed cutie tho?"
"OMG, that's Ariana Brookes. She's the most beautiful girl ever!"

But then there were rude comments like:

"Why is that bitch so close to Cameron?"
"The Magcon whore".

The mean comments didn't bother me. Hey, haters are gonna hate, right? The best I can do is laugh in their face and keep it moving. Cause look, I'm here with them chillin, and you wish you were. I know I'm not here to be friendly, but at least I'm here.

____________________________________________

Nash's POV

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I starred at my phone in disbelief. All the boys came running into the living room where I was, so did Ariana.

"What happened?" Cam asked me. I shook my head at my phone and then showed it to the guys.

"I didn't know she was Instagram and twitter famous! She has just as many followers as us, and she's catching up pretty fast." I said as I took my phone and scrolled through some of her photos on Instagram. She was beyond beautiful. I saw a picture of when her hair was brown, she looked astonishing. I feel like I need to know her. I feel like I need her. I kinda regret making her my sex slave now. I look over and see Ariana laughing at us.

"You guys seriously didn't know? How could you not, I'm all over the internet." She said giggling. She looks so cute when she smiles.

"Damn man. I never would have knew." Carter said laughing.

"OMG! Oh My God!" Ariana yelled. We all shot our head up from our phones to look at her. She had her face glued to her phone and smiling. "Yes, yes!" She said jumping up and down. She ran over and jumped into Taylors arms. He held her tight and smiled.

"What's the matter?" He asked smiling.

Ariana got down and looked at all of us with a big smile. "I just hit my 1million on Twitter and Instagram!" She yelled. She smiles so big and hard that I could see her little dimple on her right cheek.

"Hey, nice dimple." I said pointing. Every one looked and she was still smiling. They all started saying how the didn't notice it. "Look." Ariana said. She turned around, pulled down her skirt a little, and showed her back dimples. They we so beautiful.

"Zayuumm bae!" Carter yelled. Ariana just laughed and pulled her skirt back up. Damn, she is so pretty.

Taylor's POV

When Ariana jumped in my arms today and smiled, I wanted to kiss her. I haven't really talked to her since our kiss in the bathroom. I just don't want anything to be awkward between us.

I texted Ariana's phone:

Taylor: Ari can we talk? Alone?

Ariana: yeah sure. When? Where?

Taylor: meet me by the range rover outside, now. Don't let anybody see you

Ariana: sure

I quickly hopped put of bed and made my was downstairs. I was about to walk straight our but I heard Nash and Jack G talking in the hallway by the living room.

"Damn man, I don't know, I think I kinda like her. She's cute, funny, and I think I wanna know her better. Maybe this was a mistake." I over heard Jack G say. I moved a little closer to the living room to hear them.

"Dude, I know what you mean. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell Bart to rip up the contract. This was a stupid idea in the first place." Nash said. They stopped talking and begin to walk in my direction. I quickly hid in another room until they were in their own.

After I heard both of their doors close, I made a run for it towards the front door. I made it out and ran to my car. Ariana was already inside.

"When did you get here?" I asked confused. I didn't see her walk past me, or hear her walk downstairs.

Ariana smiled. "I walked past you and out the back door. You were to busy with your ear to the wall for whatever reason." She said giggling. Great, I'm glad she didn't hear Jack and Nash talking.

"Oh. So I wanna take you somewhere." I say. I drive on for a while.

After Ariana and I talking the whole way, we arrive at an empty field. It has a tree in the distance. It's almost getting dark outside, which makes the scenery perfect.

"Where are we?" Ariana asks as we exit the car, and start towards the tree.

"This is where I come to clear my head. This is where I come to get away from the bullshit." I say looking forward. When we finally arrive at the tree, I began to climb. When I reach down to pull her up, she is already climbing. She and I sit upon the highest branch and being to talk. We talk about the most random, important, meaningless, and meaningful things. We both talked about our pasts and what our families are like. She talked about her parents and how great they were. I kinda cried listening to her explain them. They sound like wonderful people. I finally take the time to look at my phone. It read 12:30pm.

"Shit, its late." I say. I look down. Its not far, so I jump.

"Heads up!" I hear Ariana call. I look up and she's falling. I stick out my arms and catch her. We are face to face. I lean in to kiss her, but she cuts me off.

"We better get going." She says as she climbs out of my arms. "Race you to the car!" She yells and she takes off running. I instantly run after her. I catch up to her and we both arrive at the car at the same time.

When we arrive home, we walk in the doorway hand in hand.

All hell breaks loose.