Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

Since Taylor and I broke up, I've changed. A lot. I've dyed my hair blonde. I've gotten over Taylor cheating on me, and him. I mean, I'm glad we can at least carry on a normal conversation. I've been so busy going shopping for school, that my mind hasn't been on him lately. Cameron and I have been getting really close. I know he likes me, and I like him too, but I just want to take things slow.

Taylors POV

Since Ariana and I have broken up, I have been doing horrible. She hates me, but I still love her. Her and Cameron are always together. They go out all the time, and it just aggrivates me. All those pictures they post on Instagram makes me so sick.

Cameron's POV

I'm so glad that Ariana and I have gotten close again. I mean I hate the fact that her and Taylor broke up, but I really like Ariana.

"Let's take a picture babe." I tell her. I pull out my phone and Ariana climbs on top of me. I snap the picture as I kiss her on the lips while she's smiling. "I'm posting it." She says as she takes my phone. She is so damn cute.

Ariana's POV....School

Today is our first day of school as juniors. I am so scared to be at a new school with kids and teachers I don't know.

I take my time getting ready because I want everything to be perfect. After I shower and brush my teeth, I unbraid my hair. My blonde waves fall to my butt. I go to my closet and pick out my outfit. I put on a Black Charlotte Russe Shredded Low Rise Skinny Jeans, with a Black and White Logan Geek Crop Top, and my all over white Hightop Converse. I also slip on my golden charm bracelet that had my name on it. I grab my Loius Vuitton Montsouris Monogram Backpack. The one in had when I want to go see Taylor that time. Before I leave, I take a look at myself in my bathroom mirror. I fix my mascara and makeup. I grab my comb and make a part in the middle on my hair, letting my hair fall evenly on both sides of my shoulders. I'm glad I decided to go get waxed and got my nails and toes done. I put on some rings, another bracelet, I put on my Black Nerdy Geek Glasses and leave my room. When I get downstairs, everyone is in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Why don't y'all eat breakfast at school?" I ask them as I head to the cupboard to get a chocolate grain bar.

"We eat here and at school." Hayes laughs. He's the only one that isn't a junior. Hayes is in the 9th grade.

"You like geeks huh?" Cameron says as he kisses me softly on the cheek. I just smile and blush. "I'm the geekiest guy ever." He smiles. He pulls out the same glasses as mine and slips them on. I see that he's wearing a black and red plaid shirt that he has buttoned all the way up to his neck, he has his collar bent, and he has on some black guy skinny jeans and some all black hightop converse.

"Did you plan this?" I ask him.

"Maybe. I knew you really liked those glass and that sexy shirt, so I kinda knew you were gonna wear it." He smiles.

I look at him sideways. "Really?".

"Nah, I peeked in your room." He laughs. I play push him and everyone else laughs too.

"Let's go, we don't wanna be late." Jack G calls. With him saying that, we all gather our things and head outside. When we head outside, I see that the guys grab their penny boards instead of going to their cars.

"Oh, do I have one?" I excitingly ask. Taylor goes back into the garage, and comes out with another board. Its a Black Graphic Series Floral board. Its the prettiest board I've ever seen. Taylor hands me the board, and our hands slightly touch each others. "Here, have mine." He says smiling his million dollar smile. Yes, I still love Taylor, but not the way I used to. I've forgiven him, but I'm never gonna forget what he did. I love Taylor and I always will, but I think that we are just better apart.

Gilinsky and I ride hand in hand to school, which is surprisingly not far from the house.

When we get to school, I get my schedule and my locker number. Gilinsky and I lockers are right beside each other. I also have Gilinsky in every class, and we have the same lunch. Cameron and I have 1st, 5th, and 7th period together with Gilinsky, Taylor, Carter, and Nash. Jack and I put our boards in our lockers and head to class. Its math class, which is not my favorite subject. We sit by each other in the back of the classroom. He also scoots his desk really close.

"So I want you know something." He says in my ear. I turn to see him smiling.

"What is it?" I whisper back.

Jack puts his hand on my legs, and slowly moves it up my thigh. "I'm still sexually frustrated." He smiles.

"Jack stop, you know we're in class." I tell him as I move his hand. He just laughs and then begins to do his work.

"Jaaaack." I whine as he hugs and kisses me all over my face, exept my lips. Jack and I really close. I really like Jack.

"Nope." He laughs as he hugs me tighter.

"Okay, okay, stop trying to steal my girl." Cameron says. He comes up and snatches me away from Jack, but playfully though.

"Haha," Jack laughs says sarcastically. "She's not your girl." He laughs, and then grabs me away from Cameron. I'm no ones girl. I'm completely single. As Gilinsky, Cameron, and I laugh, Jack J comes up with some....cute guy.

"Hey Ariana, I want you to meet......."