Chapter 10

Ariana's POV

As we jump around the dome, I see Mahogany flirting with Cameron and Jack G, the whole time. I don't know, but I think Cameron likes her back, and so does Jack G. I haven't really told anybody, and I don't want to make it obvious, but I really like Cameron. I have feelings for Taylor too, and I don't even know what to say about Hayes kissing me. I think he was just so happy about me staying, that he kissed me, yeah, that's it. And for Jack G, I don't really know. Even when we look at each other, there's sparks. But the two I have my eye on are Cameron and Taylor. I don't want to go off my own assumptions so I'm gonna get some clarity. I jump over to Jack J, who's sitting on a trampoline.

"Um Jack, what's the deal with Mahogany and Cameron?" I say as I stare at her jump on his back.

I look at Jack and find him staring too. "Well, Mahogany has a thing for Cameron, but something is wrong." Cameron looks closer at Cameron, and then at me.

"What?" I ask as Jack continues to stare at me.

"Nothing, its just, Cameron's been acting strange lately. I know Cameron, and something is definitely not the same." He says as he continues to examine Cameron closely.

Something is wrong? What's wrong? "What's wrong?" I ask Jack.

"I don't know, but when I find out, I'll tell you." Jack says. Just then, I get thrown into one of the ball bits.

"Taylor! I'm gonna get you!" I scream.

___________________________________________

After the Sky Dome, I take a shower and get ready for my meeting with Bart. I wear a Blue Keyhole Crop Top Skirt Set and some Black Michael Kors Black Open Toe Platform Pumps. I keep my hair the way it is, and brush my teeth. I examine myself in my full body mirror.

"Wow, you look absolutely beautiful." I hear Hayes say. I turn and he's standing in my doorway.

"Thanks." I know its been a little awkward between us since the kiss, and I just wanna talk to him about it. "Come in.". Hayes comes in and sits on my couch. I close the door and take a seat beside him.

"Look Hayes, I've been thinking about that kiss we had and-"

"Yeah, me too. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I think I just got a little excited. No offense or anything, I mean your beautiful and a great person, I just think that we should stick to that brother/sister relationship." He finishes. He took the words right out of my mouth. Great, I'm so glad it won't be awkward between us anymore.

"Great, I feel the exact same way." We both hug each other, and he exits my room.

Hayes POV

I'm glad that I cleared things up with Ariana. I guess I do kinda like her as more than a sister, but she clearly likes Taylor, so I'm not gonna get in their way with my teenage boy hormones. I think I'll be just fine being her little brother.

Taylors POV

Ariana and I haven't talked in a while. I still think about our kiss in her bathroom. And it gives me butterflies. I love looking at her smile, I just love her presence. I really want her to join Magcon so we can be closer and get to know each other a bit more.

Ariana soon comes downstairs in a beautiful blue half top and long skirt. She looks so beautiful.

"You look amazing." I tell her as she walks into the kitchen. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I lean down and kiss her jaw. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world." It's true, she is.

"Thanks, you're the most handsome guy in the world." She says smiling. I let her go and twirl her around.

"When are you gonna be home tonight?" I ask her. I really want to be with her. She smiles big then looks away to hide her blush.

"Umm, well its 6:10pm now, so maybe around 8pm, depending on what we have to talk about. I'll text you to keep you filled on on what's happening." She looks down at her body and smiles, and so do I.

"I really hope he let's you join, then I can spend all my time with you." I grab both of Ariana's hands, and kiss the top. She smiles big and giggles. She is so beautiful. Before I know it we are both leaning in. Our faces are centimeters apart. I don't kiss her, I want her to kiss me so I know that she likes me too.

"Just kiss me already." She smiles. I shake my head no, and she instantly connects her lips with mine. They move in perfect sync. I bite her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but of course, her being the stubborn person she is, she denies me. I wrap my arms around her body and she wraps hers around my neck. I kiss from her lips to her jawline then down the side of her neck. She let's out little soft moans. Now I know I found her sweet spot. I continue to kiss and suck her hot spot until she moans again.

"C'mon, Taylor I gotta go." She moans as I work on her neck.

"No" I mumble in the crook of her neck. Ariana chuckles a bit and tries to push me away. I don't want to let her go. "Taylor, I can't show up to the meeting with hickeys all on my neck." She pushes me off, but I come back and continue to kiss her lips.

"As. Soon. As. Its. Done. Call. Me. Okay?" I tell her in between kisses. He lips are so soft and sweet.

"Okay." We kiss a couple of more times and share couple of more giggles and laughs before I call her a cab and she leaves. I really like her, and I've decided, I'm gonna make her mine.

Jack G's POV

I'm finished taking a shower so I guess I'll go downstairs and get something to eat. As soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I hear Ariana and Taylor in the kitchen talking. I peek around the corner and find them, Kissing! I knew Taylor and Ariana liked each other. I've been too blind because I thought she liked me. No, I'm not blind, I know for a fact that she likes me. Just the way we look at each other says it all. Yeah, sure, okay, Taylor likes Ariana, and so does Cameron, but I like her too, and I am not gonna let her slip away. She's gonna be mine.

Cameron's POV

"Has Ariana left for her meeting?" I ask Hayes. He's sitting on the floor in his room playing Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"Yeah, I think." He says not taking his eyes off the flat screen. I go to my room and flop on down on my bed. I love thinking about Ariana. I love our little and long talks. I love the way she smiles and the way she laughs. I really like her and I hope that Bart makes her apart of Magcon so we can spend more time together. I really want her but I don't think that's gonna happen with Mahogany all over me. I know she likes me, but I don't like her, I like Ariana, and I'm gonna make her mine.

P.S. - Every outfit in the story is real, you can go look it up on Google. All the jewelry and hairstyles are on Google too.
Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter if u like this book so far.
Twitter: indiabrown236
Instagram: indialanae
Snapchat: indialoxx
And follow me here on Wattpad!