Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

When we arrive at the party, there are cars and people everywhere, so we have to park like two houses down from Kayla's. As the guys and I exit our cars, you can hear squeals from some of the girls. Some girls try to get close, but we manage to ignore them. As we continue towards the house, guys began to whistle at me and call my name. I didn't expect people to know me since I'm not as famous as the boys. I smile a little but ignore them. As we continue to walk, some random girls come up to the guys. I try to walk forward, but Cameron grabs my hand.

"Can we please take pictures?" A girl with short blonde hair and a black tight fitted dress asks. The boys nod and take a couple pics with the girls. I get a little jealous when I see Cameron kiss a girl on the cheek. I get really jealous when he kisses a girl with is two thumbs in between their lips. I just look down and stare at my shoes. I check my phone a couple of times as I wait for the boys to get finished. As I put my phone back in my purse, someone grabs my hand. Before I know it, someone's finger is under my chin, and they lift my face to theirs.

Of course its Cameron. "Hey beautiful." He says as he looks into my eyes and smile. I smile back. I hear a couple gasps from the girls who they just got done taking pictures with, and some other girls standing on the side of the street watching us. Cameron looks around and see all the girls watching, and some on the verge of crying. "Watch this." Cameron leans down and kisses my nose. He then leans down some more and moves closer to my lips. Just as our lips are about to touch, I put my index finger in the way. I smile and Cameron's eyes go wide. Cameron pulls my finger out of the way and pulls me into his chest. He pecks me on the lips quickly before anyone can notice. All the girls start to cry and take out their phones. We just continue towards the house.

When we get into the house, it smells of beer, sweat, marijuana, and hot breath. It looks fun. As soon as I see the bar, I run to it. I take shot after shot after shot until I'm stumbling. I soon see Cameron talking to some girl with long black stringy hair. She looks pretty, and she seams as if she's into the conversation, but Cameron looks like he wants to run for his life. That must be Kayla. Cameron sees me looking and he kinda smiles. I look down and see Cameron beckoning me towards him with his finger. I nod and make my way towards him.

"Hey baby." Cameron says as he puts his arm around me.

I laugh cause I know exactly what he's trying to do.

"What's up, babe?" I play along. Cameron leans down and kisses me on my neck. Kayla huffs and then stomps away from us.

"That was Kayla right?" I ask even though I know.

Cameron clings on to me. "Yeah, c'mon, let's dance." He pulls me to the dance floor but I snatch away. "Let's take more shots first." I run back to the bar and Cameron follows.

Cameron and I both drink until we both can barely talk. We danced our butts of until 3 in the morning.

_________________________________________

Ariana's POV

I wake up with the biggest headache ever. I can barely remember everything that happened last night. All I remember is drinking and dancing with Cameron. I look down and I'm dressed in a big T-Shirt. I'm in my room, but not my clothes. I walk to my bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I look a hot mess. I stare at the toilet, and I feel my stomach do a flip. I instantly slide to the toilet and puke. I can barely hold my hair out of my face so I let it fall. Thankfully I don't get any puke on it.

"Are you okay?" I hear some one ask. I spit in the toilet, flush it, and turn to see Jack G behind me.

"Yeah, just a hangover and a headache." I say smiling even though I feel like shit. "Hang on, I think I got something that can help." Gilinsky runs out of my room and in no time he's back holding a pill and a bottle of water. "Here, take this." He hands it to me, and I do as he says.

"Thanks." We stand in my bathroom awkwardly staring at each other. "Aye Ariana, breakfast is done!" Nash yells.

"Okay, I'll be down in ten!" I yell back keeping my eyes in Gilinsky's. "Um, I'm gonna take a shower, okay?".

"Yeah, I'll see you downstairs." With that, Gilinsky exits my room. The whole time Gilinsky had his eyes on me, I felt like the most important girl in the world. I know him and I haven't really talked like the rest of the boys and I, but when we look at each other, that's a total different story.

"Shit, um shower." I remember. I quickly undress and hop in the shower. After I finish showering, I brush my teeth, I put my hair in a braided crown with the rest of my hair pulled to the side in a fish tail and a bang. I wear a Black Stripped Varsity Graphic Crop Top by Charlotte Russe that says "OG DOLL" in white letters, YMI Lori High Waisted Cut- Off Denim Shorts, some Lotus Flower Knee High Socks, and some Black and White Floral Martens Delaney Combat Boots. I also add a Gold Layered Ball Chain Headband.
( Outfit at the beginning of the chapter). I put on my 4 Aeropostle rings, two on each hand, and head downstairs.

As I enter the kitchen I see a tall girl with big red hair. She's talking with boys at the island bar.

I cough a little to get their attention. "Good morning guys." They all turn around and admire my outfits.

"That's is the most beautiful outfit I have ever seen! And you are so pretty." She says.

I smile wide and take a seat at the bar. "Thanks, I'm Ariana, by the way." I extend my head but she pushes it aside and hugs me very tight.

"I'm Mahogany." She says. I can practically hear her smiling. I hug her back with equal force. "I know.". She looks way prettier in person. I eat and talk with Mahogany for about 10 minutes.

"Great, now that that the girls have met, and ate, let's go!" Hayes yells. Everyone yelps and cheers, and I'm left clueless.

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask. Everyone stops and looks at me.

"We're going to Sky Dome." Taylor grabs my hand and leads me out the door with everyone else.

"Okay, but I have to be back by 7pm for that meeting with Bart." I can see Hayes out the corner of my eye smiling. Taylor nods his head and leads me to his car.