Chapter 4

Ariana's POV

I run upstairs to get changed. I decide to wear a Billabong Crochet Triangle Bikini Top with a Floral Billabong Sophia Stringer Bikini Bottom. I wear my Old Navy Pink Tie Dye Denim Cut Off Shorts and I decide to wear my all over black bucket hat. Its has the "Baddie" written in white letters across the top. I also wear some black flip flips. (Outfit in pic at beggining)

As I walk downstairs, I stop at the conversation I hear the boys having.

"I think someone's gotta little crush." I hear Hayes say.

"No, I don't!" Cameron yells back. I move a little closer to the kitchen to hear better.

"You gotta crush, you gotta crush!" Carter yells. I hear some scuffling, which means that Cameron is probably punching him.

I know that they're talking about me. There's no doubt, so I walk on down the stairs.

"Who's gotta crush?" I ask, even though I already know.

Cameron quickly makes his way back to the sink to wash the dishes. Everyone in the room looks at each other and me.

"What?" I ask as I look at Carter.

All the boys just sit and stare at me. I then remember what I have on. Maybe I should have gotten a towel.

"Like my outfit?" I say as I look down at myself. All the boys just continue to stare at me. I get kind of aggravated and shy, so I fold hands over my chest. "Umm can we go now?" I ask as I make my way to an open seat.

Cameron turns the sink off, dries his hands, and turn toward me. "Sure let me get my keys. Come on guys, get ready." He says. All the boys do as he says and leaves to go get changed.

____________________________________________

When we get to the beach, all the boys go in the water. Hayes, Taylor and I sit on the shore and build sandcastles, and watch as the waves knock them down.

"Do you guys want drinks?" Hayes ask Taylor and I. "Sure." Taylor and I say at the same time. We both look at each other and smile. Hayes looks at us awkwardly before leaving.

"Hey Ariana?" Taylor pokes me, so I turn to face him. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Tell me about yourself. I already know about your parents, I'm sorry for your loss. But I wanna know things like your favorite color and what you like to do for fun." He says. He scoots his beach chair closer to mine. I look into his eyes and I see a hint of honesty and kindness.

"Well, I'm a-, well I guess I was a cheerleader. I love to dance. My favorite color is purple, but if I had to choose between purple and red, I'd choose red-

"Are you for real?" Taylor interrupted. "I'm the same way. Purple is my favorite color, but if I had to choose red I would. That's incredible. I thought I was the only one." He said letting out a long sigh.

"Well we have one thing in common." I say smiling. Taylor looks up st the sky. "Yeah, continue, please.".

"Well I love to listen to music, I love just hanging around, but I'm also spontaneous. I love to eat too, but for some reason, I just don't grow." I say laughing a bit.

"I love to eat too. God, I hate it when people tell me "you don't eat to live-"

"You live to eat!" We both say loudly together. We burst out in laughter. That's another thing we have in common. I like hanging around Taylor so far.

"Wow, I hate that." I say laughing. Taylor turns his body toward me.

"You know what, I kinda like you Ariana. You're alright." He says nudging me. I playfully nudge him back. My smile quickly fades when I remember why I'm really here. I'm not here to make friends, I'm her to have sex against my will, with people I don't really know. I'm gonna be one of their little whores.

I turn away from Taylor and turn my attention towards the blue sky again. Taylor also gives his attention back to the sky. "Ariana I'm sorry." He says softly.

"Why?" I ask still not looking at him.

"I'm sorry about what happened with your parents, and I'm sorry that you're here. I really didn't want this, it was all Bart's idea, and he only did it because Nash and Gillinsky." He admitted. I smiled a bit knowing that some people aren't really sick in the head.

"Well, it sucks. It suck ass." I say, as I put my shades back on. I almost cry but I contain myself. Taylor sits up and looks at me, but I don't look back.

"Please Ariana, don't cry. You are way to beautiful for that." He says. I look over and I see sincerity in his eyes. I can't hold it in anymore. I let a tear fall down the side of my eye. I sit up in front of Taylor and the tear falls down my cheek. Taylor takes my shades off and looks me in my eyes. He cups my face with his left hand, and wipes my tears away.

"You are truly beautiful." He smiles and then hugs me. I hug him back tightly.

"Thanks. You're very nice." I say as we pull apart.

____________________________________________

Taylors POV

It turns out that Ariana and I have a lot in common. We both love to surf, snowboard, and act silly. I don't know yet, but I think I kinda like Ariana. I mean she's is sweet, she has a great personality, she's funny, and she is beautiful. The whole time we talked I kept my eyes on her. What am I saying? I don't think I kinda like her, I do like her. But how can I when she's our sex slave?

I just want y'all to know that every outfit in this book is real, and on Google, that's why I give you the full name of the top, pants, and shoes.