War

It was cold night, the air was thick with smoke from an explosion filled the air and the sound of guns echoed around.
The red faction had invaded the Todoroki mansion.
A spikey blond growled angrily as he threw himself across the halls. Using his explosions to prepel himself towards his dual haired target.
His spikey red haired companion stumbling behind him hardening skin, bullets bouncing of his muscles, "Dam it Bakugou slow down!"
"I'm going to kill that Icy hot bastard!"
Ice shot forward encapsulating the two men. Todorki stepped forward neatening his hair and sighing.
"Give her back you bastard!"
"Her?" Todoroki raised his thin questioning brow at Bakugou.
"Dont act like you don't know bastard! The pink demon girl, she's mine! And you bastards took her away!"

(Y/N) POV-
"Angel... Oohh Angel..." a gentle voice cooed to me. The smell of my favourite food filled my nose and I took a deep relaxing breath, my eyes fluttered open and met with a pair of large emerald green ones and fear filled my heart.
"why?" I choked tears filling my eyes and a surge of pain from my broken legs filled my body.
Izukus licked up my tears and let out a gentle groan. "So tasty angel..." he wrapped his arms around me, "but... I'm sorry I made you cry angel."His lips found my own and his own eyes fludded with tears." I don't know what's happening (Y/N)-chan. Im scared, this feeling its too much.. I can't live without you. Please... Love me. "
His green eyes met my own, his tears wouldn't stop.

I knew exactly what this was... Its my quirk.. Its my fault.

My quirk, attract.. It let's me feed off desires.. Emotions, the more people feel for me the stronger I become.
That's not the only aspect of my quirk, once someone cares for me it becomes an addiction. I could use it to control people, get inside there heads feed on the strong... But I don't.. I just wanted to be normal.

Bakugou growled his red eyes burning as he stared at his icey hot rival. "Midoria, she left with him."