First Time 18+

Months pass at our new home. Shoto had done everything in his power to make me happy, the constant rain of presents and effection.
He gave me everything but I cant help but think hes hiding something from me but... Im probably just imaging it.
Hes perfect in everyway.

What could he possibly hide anyways?

I lay in his arms feeling his soft lips lips laying gentle kisses up my neck. His hands brushedy fushia locks to the side as he left gentle little love bites around colar bone.
"Shoto.." I moaned his name only fueling his lust. We spent most nights like this but tonight was diffrent.. I felt ready to take things further.
His hands gripped onto my waist as his lips aggressivly found mine. He nibbled on my bottom lip.
His hands slowly crept up pjs, grazing there way up my stomach towards my brests. His slender fingers caressed my nipples I couldnt help but let out small intimate moans.
"I love you Shoto," I smile, "and im ready."
His eyes light up as he threw off all of his clothing leaving him in nothing but his boxers, revealing his chisled muscular body. He grabbed onto my clothing and used his quirk to burn them off being careful not to burn my skin. Exposing my body to the cold air as he eyed my body and hardened nipples."Youre so beautiful and i love you too."
The duel haired prince kissed down my body, finding his way to my vagina. His soft lips and tongue gently massaging me. My body felt so increbly intece feeling the surges of pleasure coursing though me. I gripped onto his duel hair. He continued to lick my clit for around 15 minutes my legs trembled as i climaxed on his handsome face. My eyes watering from the intesce feeling.
He looked up at me his eyes reminded me of a vishious preditor stalking his pray. He pulled his member it was so large it made me nervous.
He kissed me sweetly, i could taste the sweet strawberry flavour of myself oj his lips. "Are you sure youre ready princess?"
"Yes Shoto."
"

No dont call me Shoto, call me daddy!"
"Yes daddy," the second he heard the word daddy he gently pushed his member deep inside of me. He growled into my pointed ear. He gently thrusted into me. He was so gentle and sweet with me leaving kisses all over me. He gently bit my ear before whispering the words, "I love you so much," and filling me up with his cum.