Hitoshi

We'd meet every single weekend, when ever the clock struck midnight we'd sneak out.

Hitoshi told me about his life his abusive mother, the bullies. People feared him because of his quirk, even called him a monster.. maybe that's why he became so attached to me, he saw himself within me.

His hand reached out and held onto my own, his pale skin stood out so dramatically against mine. We'd been best friends for a year now. Our playdates have become my favorite time of the week. I fell for him. It was a pure innocent love an adoration. 

"Save me Hitoshi!" I spoke, not loudly enough to wake any of the neighbors but load enough for my hero to come running. He sprinted towards me his purple cape flapping in the wind behind him.

 "Fear not! I will save you!" his goofy smile plastered across his face. He kicked his legs around fighting off the imaginary villains that held me captive. 

"My hero!" I cheered gleefully, running up to him and throwing my arms around him causing the boy to blush profusely. I giggle again as he hugged me back. Pulling away from him looking him in his warm inviting  eyes, the glow the yellowy glow from my eyes illuminated every handsome feature on his face.

"Y..You kn..knoww its valentines day today right?" He words slipped out strained and uncertain he seemed on edge. I nodded my head excitedly like a puppy, " I got you a present."  

His hand left mine and quickly shot into his pockets looking for something. "Oh no! I must have left it at home," his soft full lips got all pouty. "Why don't you come over to my house?"

To say these words shocked me was an understatement, there was an unspoken rule between us. We keep this hidden. Grown ups can't know. "You know i cant do that Hitoshi!" 

"My mum isn't home, she's never home on the weekends and my dad... well I dont know where he is,"  The boy sighed his chubby hand reaching back for mine again, in a very comforting way.

"OK Hitoshi, I trust you." god I wish I hadn't.

Walking into his apartment, it was small and the smell of old alcohol lingered in the air, causing me to wince. We passed the TV with the shattered TV as well as many odly shaped holes in the walls and furniture.... It looks like someone's been fighting in here. I began to feel afraid. His finger snaked even tighter ariund my own as if reading my thoughts. We soon arrived in a much more welcoming part of the home, Toshi's room... His walls where the same shade of lavender as his eyes nd where covered in little doodles of cats, I smiled brightly at his cute little scribbles. 

Hitoshi pulled out an envelope, my name in a love heart drawn in blue crayon on the front. 

I climbed onto his bed envelope in hand, my hood falling off face again.  He quickly follows me up sitting cross legged across from me as I opened it giddily. Revealing a small pink slip of paper, with a drawing of the both of us, surrounded by hearts. The words I love you scribbled across the top and be my girlfriend across the bottom.

A blush spread across my entire body as i looked at the small boy who was nervously twiddling his fingers and refusing to look me in the eyes. Leaning forwards silently, my glowing eyes forcing him to look at me, I gently planted a kiss on his cheek, "of course Toshi, I love you too"

For just one moment... It felt like heaven. I was happy. That was until my worst nightmare came to fruition.

Creak!

"What the hell is that!" A women voice screamed from behind me before glass bottle flew towards the back of my head, "Hitoshi get the hell away from that freak!" 

-AN-

Hey guys please go follow my new art Instagram, I recently invested in an art tablet and plan on drawing allot of mha spice.