Demonic lust 18+

He was carnal, hungry. Katsuki's large hands grabbed at my clothing desprste to pull them of and drink in every inch of my pink skin.

It was intesce so intesce it was hard to think straight, my quirk continued to absorb this intesce emotion, this must have been building up for a while because it was overwhelming, the love, the fear, the desire, the pain, the lust all of it came rushing forward sending me crazy.

His large form pinning me to his desk, his expensive pc as well as everything else that once lay there was now in peices on the floor but he didn't care.

He used tiny explosions to burn off his shirt, throwing the charred remains to the floor, his chissled abs glistening temptingly before me. I couldn't help but want to lick my way down them but I couldn't, my hands where now pinned above my head and he grinded against me slowly teasingly, my soft moans making his crazed lust even more intesce. He was so dominating so controlling and I just wanted to give him everything. My eyes where lighting up the entire room at this point.

My voice escaped a timid whisper, I needed him to keep feeding me this energy, I needed all of him no matter the consequences. "More please...*moan*... give me more Katsuki."

An arrogant but somehow animalistic smile spread across his lips. "Good girl."

With that all our clothes where gone in seconds. His greedy eyes looked down at my naked form, his large cock twitched in excitement, examining every curve he'd longed so desperately to see.

He grabbed my hips pulling them up from the desk and close to his face. My pussy now inches from the mafia bosses cocky smile. "I wish I could have been your first but ill make damn sure I'm your best." His tongue quickly met my clitorous making my body squirm.
This feeling was intense, the pleasure building up in my stomach, the way he held me up as if I weighed nothing in his big strong arm.

I could hardly take it, my eyes blurred from the intensity of the feeling. My hands gripping his hair my thick thighs clamping down around his head as I climaxed on his handsome face.

I know its wrong, sleeping with him. I know its wrong when I don't know how I feel about Shoto. Its wrong to sleep with a mafia boss who probably has so much innocent blood on his hands...but it feels so fucking good.

He lowered my still twitching body down carefully. Holding it so I was balanced just over the tip of his cock. His lips grazed mine in a seductive way before a mischievous tone left his lips, "Tell me how badly do you need it babygirl?"

Our eyes locked, "I need it so much Katsu please..."

"Please what," he teased.

"Please put that big cock inside me. I need to feel it so bad."

A smirk plastered across his face as he slowly pushed every inch inside my small wet pussy. Slowly teasingly so I could feel every single inch filling me to the brim.

The sex was carnal. Passionate. Aggressive. Bite and spank marks covered my pink skin, his back littered with deep scratches.