Chapter Sixty-Four: Together Again

Days had come and gone since Bran returned home. A proper wheelchair was built for the broken boy, it was an easier way to transport Bran rather than carry or drag him along. He had told his sisters Hodor died fighting the dead and validation that the undead were real was too much to ignore.

Aris' belly had grown considerably. It was obvious now when she strolled around Winterfell in a thick fur coat. Maester Wolkon informed of the growing baby's condition and the changes her body would start to experience. But it was still far too early to tell the gender.

Aris who sat by the low burning fire of her chamber massaged her swell belly. Sansa sat behind a desk shuffling threw scrolls sent by ravens.

"You're so much better at command than I am." informed Aris suddenly.

"A little bit." chuckled Sansa. "Does it hurt?"

"What?"

"The baby?"

"Not really."

"What do you think it's going to be?"

"I don't know."

"I think it's a boy." stated Sansa.

Aris smiled with a laugh. "You want it to be a boy, you mean?" she turned her gaze from the fire to Sansa's fiery red head who smiled with a nod.

"I think it would be cute. A little boy running around."

"I swore to Ramsay it'd be a girl."

The Stark sisters fell silent at his name. Sansa bowed her head biting her lip and Aris turned her eyes back to the embers that sparked from the cracking log. That was when an unbelievable feeling of a light thud come from the baby.

Aris jumped in surprise and Sansa's head flew upward. "What's wrong?"

"It kicked." she looked up to meet her sisters eyes and excitement took place. "I felt it kick! Come feel it." she motioned for her sister who rose from being the desk and crossed the room. Sansa knelt by Aris and placed a hand to her swollen stomach.

There it was again. A kick was felt under Sansa's hand and she gasped with a laugh. "I felt it." she announced and Aris smiled. "It's a little weird to be honest."

"I know."

There was a knock on the door. "Pardon, m'lady." came the voice of a man. Sansa rose from beside Aris and said, "Come in."

Two men entered the chamber nervously and began to ramble over each other about a girl who claimed to be Arya Stark at the gate before they lost her.

"What!?" Aris spat glaring up at one fat man and one skinny man. The two men on guard duty stuttered.

"We told her to wait."

"We were standing right next to her, and..." trailed the other.

"And when we turned around, she'd gone, My lady. She... she was nothing, just some winter town girl."

"She comes in asking for uh, Ser Rodrick..."

"Rodrick, yeah."

"Yeah, Maester Luwin."

"And don't trouble yourself, My Lady, We'll find her." both men stuttered over each other.

Aris sighed heavily and gazed to Sansa by her side who held a look of amusement. These men came in claiming that Arya was at the gate not only a few days after Bran returned. But when they spoke of Rodrick and Maester Luwin, they knew it could not only be anyone else. No random town girl would know those names.