Chapter 10: Symphony

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk brings Taehyung's hand to rest on his shoulder then holding Taehyung tightly with both of his arms curling around his waist. Their bodies touch, chest to chest and lips pressing firmer, bold and slowly leaving the hesitancy.

Taehyung feels his whole body on fire, Jeongguk's touch leaving him mesmerized by the way it does wonder to him, leave him weak in his knees and completely under Jeongguk's spell---the agonizingly perfect way he moves his lips against Taehyung's---makes the omega be completely on his mercy---

---and they just started.

Jeongguk has felt Taehyung's body against him before, just last night it happened yet holding Taehyung right now, like this---completely pressed onto him as if his body is made only to be molded with his own---perfectly, it's a completely different---more strong and heartwarming feeling.

He feels how Taehyung completely melts in his arms, completely on his support as if unable to stand anymore. And it's just because of a mere press of lips---

That mere press of lips being everything that matters to both for them right now.

Taehyung's hand moves slowly to Jeongguk's nape, desperate to touch him more, to hold onto him more even though he is already being held by him.

And it's all so new and foriegn to him because he has never been held like this before. Sure, Jeongguk has touched him before but this is what Taehyung wanted so he could differentiate between the alphas of Lotus and Jeongguk even though he had known it clearly that Jeongguk is no where near like those monsters. Can never be.

And it's proved with every soft touch, the way he looks at him and cares for him, he way he smiles at Taehyung as if he's the only person for him in this world.

Taehyung really is the only one for Jeongguk.

Jeongguk can never call this moment a dream because it's too ecstatic and perfect to be a dream.

How ever beautiful your dreams are, they can somehow---in some aspects---always a bit lower than reality. Because when your dreams are reality---the dream doesn't matter.

Taehyung doesn't know how to kiss and even Jeongguk has lost all his senses just knowing the fact that he's kissing Taehyung. The ravenette is careful when he moves his lips, Taehyung follows and Jeongguk doesn't have words to explain this feeling.

He always wanted to kiss Taehyung and this feeling is way more mesmerizing and pure than he had imagined. His imagination did no justice to this real moment.

This moment, right here---kissing Taehyung and the other being in his arms is the beautiful and most powerful reality.

Jeongguk gets more bold, moves his lips boldly, molds them with Taehyung's softest ones and the whines he hears from Taehyung drive him crazy, mind hazy only one thing on his mind.

I'm kissing Taehyung. I'm kissing Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung---and nothing else matters for him anymore.

He loves the way Taehyung curls his hand on his jacket to the extent that his nails turn white, his other hand in Jeongguk's hair, back arched as Jeongguk slowly trails his hand over his back, sending tingles all over his body and he knows Taehyung feels it, a sense of pride washes over him.

Taehyung's whole body shudders when Jeongguk's tongue traces over his lower lip, then he nibbles on it---groaning when Taehyung tugs on his hair. The omega feels heat pool in his stomach and he can't believe it's just because of a kiss.