Chapter 2: Blue

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Seokjin led Taehyung to the car, Jeongguk and Namjoon following them after they called Yunho and briefly told him what happened. Jeongguk's father told him he'll handle Sian, he should just bring the omega to the pack house.

Taehyung stops as soon as they reach the car. Taehyung hesitantly looks at Seokjin who smiles at him sweetly.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung doesn't say anything, shakes his head softly.

"Don't worry, I'll sit with you---just, don't be scared." Seokjin will keep assuring the other because he wants the omega to be comfortable with atleast him, if not Jeongguk and Namjoon.

Taehyung nods again and Namjoon opens the backseat door. Jeongguk keeps his distance, not wanting to scare the omega because he saw the red head curling into Seokjin when Namjoon opened the door. The pup in his arms was playing with his collars.

And Jeongguk couldn't give another look to Taehyung's ugly bruise on his back from the lashing. He was surprised though that the red head omega was showing no pain of the wound. He just doesn't know if it really hurts or if the omega is really good at hiding pain.

"Omegas are not weak, Jeongguk. They are made weak---by the classes who think they are superior. In fact, they are the weakest." Jeongguk never thought deeply on his father's words, now he kind of does.

Seokjin makes sure the omega is comfortable enough when he sits inside and then he puts the seatbelt on him. Seokjin extends his arms to take Hansol in his arms but the omega doesn't let him. He doesn't want Hansol away from him even for a second.

Seokjin doesn't press further and gives him a soft smile, the red head eases again. It's because of the older omega that he's in the car or else there's no way he'd be here in presence of two alphas who are now on both front seats.

The red head closes his eyes for a moment, can't even think what he's doing. All in his mind is that he's leaving the cruel pack and probably won't be coming back here again---the little moment of trust on the omega next to him makes him forget about everything else and he only cares about his son being in his arms and his life being saved.

Then gradually it all comes in his mind, now that he seems to relax---he was saved. The three wolves saved his life, saved Hansol's life and he wants to fall on his knees and thank them---to tell them how grateful he is yet he doesn't say a word because he can't seem to say anything.

He doesn't know where they are taking him and Taehyung has never trusted his instincts because in eight years, whenever his instincts told him something good is going to happen, something bad happens yet now---he is forced by his own self to believe---maybe believe a little that wherever he's going, he'll be safe.

I said unchain him! The voice that was so intimidating and demanding yet laced with the security which gave Taehyung's body a surge of calmness.

That voice belonged to an Alpha who's hands he felt around his body---but the next moment, he had to stay away. There's no way he could stay close to him---to an Alpha---

Alpha. Alpha---alpha! Taehyung hates them. Hates all the alphas.

Yet his eyes, for a mere fraction of second raise to that alpha on the passenger seat and he's looking down again, eyes closing shut.

He's told to never look at the alphas in the eye. To never even dare think they can be equal. All the instructions he was given were carved in his mind, the rules he was to follow didn't leave his actions even when he was in orphanage---a place where his life was so lenient on him and he could live without fear of alphas. Yet he still treated the omegas and betas with utter respect and gratitude.