|Chapter 32|

short last chapter! making another book :) already have some done hehe
JUSTINS POV:

the next morning i woke up around 10 and went downstairs. ant is already in the kitchen making breakfast.

"hey justin i'm making breakfast." he smiles at me and i sit at the table.

"aww how nice of you." i laugh and we eat breakfast together, talking about random things.

after our breakfast. the doorbell rings. i offer to get it. i open the door and see raegan there, and he smiles at me. he comes in and gives me a big hug. i wrap my arms around his neck, hugging back.

"will you be my boyfriend?" he asks pulling away. i look at him, shocked. "i'm sorry i just couldn't wait any longer. i want you and only you."

"of course i will." i say and lean in to kiss him sweetly. he kisses back, rubbing my hips gently.

we pull away and raegan looses eye contact with me. i turn my head to see anthony. he's smiling a little.

"treat him amazing or you're getting your dick chopped off." he says and i laugh. i'm glad he's okay with this.

"i will be keeping my dick, don't worry." he says and wraps his arms around my waist. i get goosebumps.

i take his hand and bring him into the sitting room. we sit on the couch and i kiss his cheek. we cuddle sweetly and i realize something. we've been so much at this point. i'm so comfortable with him.

"i love you." i tell him quietly into his ear and he looks at me, tears forming in his eyes.

"oh my god." he wipes his eyes and covers his face. i smile, moving his hands.

"i've loved you for so long." i say and he wraps his arms around me again. this time tighter.

"i love you too." i hear him say and my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. i play with his hair softly, knowing i really love him.

"i promise you're mine forever." he says and he knows i feel about promises. i believe him this time.

"and i promise i'm always your best friend." i hear anthony say as he walks into the sitting room. he comes over and sits next to me.

"i really love you guys. i promise i'm always here for both of you." i smile at them. i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with the two most important people in my life.

sorry i rlly was not into this at all bc i'm so into my new book. wait for that ;)
comment and vote please
thank you for all the support ❤️
love you allll
🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣