~2~

{Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V}
----------------------------------------
Everyday is the same. I struggle to get out of bed, but when I do my life only gets worse. I always skip breakfest, I go to class, and then..I just go back to the dorms. I'm not insteresting, not even close. So I don't get why, why I have so many 'friends.' I don't get why I have so many people who hang around me and others who don't hang around me but still talk to me. Like Kirishima and Kaminari. They're are more of..Kacchan's 'friends.'

...

All I actually wish for is to be happy again..
To feel on top of the world like I once did.
All I want is to not be alone with these voices!
I can't go a second without them bothering me!
Telling me to kill myself or hurt myself.
Telling me nobody loves me!
As if I already don't know that!

"Deku?" I looked up. "Deku? Are you okay? You seem.." Uraraka shook her head.
"Yeah..I'm fine.." I pushed myself to answer with a lie..
Liar
You're such a Liar
Nobody is going to love a liar like you
I screamed at myself internally.
I just wanted it to be over, to be done with.

"Do you want to Hang out with me and some others later?"

This caught me off guard. Who the hell would want to hang out with someone like me!?

"Sure.." It was as if I wasn't in control of my own words. As if I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth.

She smiled brightly and walked off to her other 'friends.'

I slid my hands through my hair.
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
I didn't notice I was saying this out loud but quietly until..

"Hey nerd! Shut up will you? Some people are trying to take a nap and some are trying to mind their own business!" Kacchan turned around and faced me.

"S-sorry..Kacchan..I'll stop.." I honestly didn't care.

"You better..or else.."

"Or else what?" I mumbled under my breath. I laid my head down on my desk, sleeping until the teacher finally made it into the classroom.

Kill yourself..

(A/N: Hehe, sorry for any typos, I write late at night usually when i'm sleepy and even when I write in the morning I never proof read.
Sorry for any inconvenience uwu!💕💕)