✝12✝

(A/N: The song above is one of my favorites and I think fits this chaper kinda well uwu)
-----
(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
------

"..Midoriya..We all need to have a talk.." The principal frowned. "About..your problems.."
~~~~~~~
I sat down in-between my mom and Todoroki. Kacchan was leaning up against the wall opposite to All Might.

"Yesterday, we had both Todoroki and Bakugo come to us saying we all needed to have a intervention..for you.." The principal explained. "A intervention about your mental state.."

I looked at both Kacchan and Todoroki.

'They said..they wouldn't say anything..'

Looks like they lied. I told you not to trust them. But what did you do?

"M-my mental state is fine. I don't understand why I need a intervention.." I lied.

If they were to find out, Would I get in trouble with the school? All might may not want me to be his successor anymore. Everyone will pity me..

"We aren't saying that it isn't. We just need to check.." The principal sighed. I held in my breath a little.

The cold feeling..that Kacchan usually gave me and that feeling I got yesterday afternoon with Todoroki..consumed me.

I found myself shivering a little..as if everyone was giving off a hostile feeling.

"So, tell us. Why were there razors in your room..?" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mom put her head down.

"Razors? I'm not sure why.." I smiled weakly. It was forced of course.

"Please tell us the truth Young Midoriya.." All might spoke up. He did not seem happy..but not mad..more like dissapointed?

They're going to make you pull up your sleeves..You should've brought that Foundation..

"..." I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted. "Please raise up your sleeves.."

My heart skipped a beat as the principal spoke. I stuttered. "U-uhm.."

"Izuku..Please..we want to help you.."

Izu-chan, we just want to help you..take my hand..!

Unwanted memories came back. I tried so hard on trying to get rid of these memories..now..

They're coming back..I don't want them back!

I sighed. Raising up my sleeves slowly to reveal bandages..they were almost light enough to blend in with my skin dammit!

"..." The whole room got tenser..A abnormal silence feel upon everyone.

"What is under the bandages may we ask?" There was no point in hiding it now. I knew this was going to happen one day..

"..Please unravel the bandages.." The principal seemed to demand.

I let out a shaky breath and started taking off the bandages. Everyone frowned but some gasped as I revealed what could have been hundreds of deep cuts on my arm..

Tears welled up in my eyes, at this point, I wouldn't be able to be a hero..

"..These are self-inflicted..yes?" I nodded slowly.

"Izuku..Why would you do this to yourself?! This all started with that incident didn't it!" I hung my head down.

Hah, They don't understand because they weren't the ones who had to endure it!