×15×

(Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V)
-----------------------------
I don't understand why I still choose to sit with Shitty hair and his friends.

Or maybe it's because he's easier to deal with then all the other fucking idiots in the class.

"Bakubro.." Kirishima tapped on me.

"..What's happening over there?" He pointed outside. There were a lot of students crowding around and looking up.

"Why the fuck would I know?!" I retorted. He pulled me by my shirt collar to where everyone else was. "Let's go see then!!"

We made it outside, pushing people to get to the front. "Someone help him!" Somebody screamed.

Actually a lot of people were screaming..then I looked up.

"Midoriya?" Kirishima frowned. Deku..fucking Deku..

Was standing on the edge of the roof..threatening to fall. "DEKU! WHAT THE HELL!?"

Without even thinking, I started running up to the roof. Why was he even up there!? What was he going to do!? This better be a fucking prank.

I slammed open the roof door. Catching my breath, I walked towards him..

"Kacchan?" He turned around, still hanging onto the bars. "..Deku.." I huffed.

"What the hell?.." I didn't have the energy to yell..plus..That could just scare him.

"..What do you mean?" He tilted his head as if nothing was wrong right now. "What the hell are you doing!?"

He frowned. "..What does it look like? I'm going to end my pain and suffering.." I already knew that but..I couldn't help but being at least a little surprised.

"..End your pain and suffering? Are you fucking serious!?" I didn't want to say anything i'd regret..

"Mhm.." He nodded. "..I no longer want to be a burden to this world. To everyone..To you.." He smiled at me.

Deku..Smiled..at a fucking time like this!? You shouldn't be fucking smiling!

"Don't smile! What do you even mean by being a burden!? Why would you be a burden..!?" I pushed back unbearable anger..and sadness.

"Because. My mom has to spend so much money to take care of me, we're already tight on money. My 'friends' Don't like me. I rely on them too much..You.." He scoffed, never finishing.

"..Me? What about me!?" I growled, walking closer. "Don't!"

He leaned off the bars. "Don't come any closer! Or else!" I stopped.

"Deku..Don't do this! You thinking that you're a burden is in your head! Nobody thinks you're a burden!" I hissed.

"Lies! You're lying! I know I am! There is no reason to lie now! It's not like you can fix it!" His eyes glistned.

"..Yes! We can together! Don't you see through your fucking eyes!? How many people actually care!?" Someone else came through the door. Icy-hot ran past me.

"Midoriya!" He was also out of breath. "Why are you two even up here? I don't want your fucking help.."

"What the hell!? Why would you try and do this!? You have so much to live for..!" Icy-hot groaned.

That was his first mistake. You don't normally tell a sucidal Person 'you have so much to live for'..

"Don't lie!" Deku took one hand off the bar. Falling back a little more.

"Hah!? Why would I lie!?" Icy-got stood up straight, he seemed to be able to catch his breath quicker than me.

"..Because!..You want me dead.." He muttered. "..What? Why would anyone want you dead!?"

Deku glared at me. Is he seriously still being a fucking baby over that? That was a year ago!

Icy-hot flicked his head at me. "What the hell? You.."

He was interrupted by those below us. Still being annoying bitches and yelling.

"I'm sorry guys..But I can't do it anymore. It hurts me. It hurts everyone so..I'm just going to take the wimp way out.." He let go of the bars. Screams erupting from below.

"IZUKU!" I ran over to the side. Not thinking when I jumped over the bars.

Figured I'd use my quirk to get us down safely but..to many people were below and i'd just hurt them in the process.

And which I don't mind. But 'it isn't a hero thing to do' fucking All might..

"Kacchan!? What are you doing!?" He looked at me. Tears in his eyes as we were both falling.

"I don't want you dead Izuku! You're so wrong about everything! It makes me think you didn't pay attention in school!" My voice cracked. I reached for him but he didn't reach back.

"Yes you do!" He screamed. "It's all in your fucking head! Wake the fuck up already!"

I grabbed his shirt, pulling him into a tight embrace. I had almost forgot we were falling.

"I fucking love you! So does everyone else! And don't doubt for a goddamn second I wouldn't do anything for you!"

As we neared the ground, I switched sides so I'd hit the ground instead of him.

"..." He nuzzled his face in my shirt. "..I'm so sorry Kacchan..Now we're both going to die because I was so stupid!" He cried.

"At least we get to die together.." He looked up. "..I..I love you too Katsuki.."

Before I could even react to how he said my first name, we impacted the ground..

Crack

(A/N: Thank you for over 300 reads UwU! I really appreciate it!!💕💕✌)