/26\

(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
------------------------------------
"We need to talk.."

I looked at Bakugo with no expression change.

"No we don't. Can I leave?" I pointed to the door in hopes of him saying 'yes'

"No. We need to talk whether you like or not!!" He stomped over to me, grabbing my hand.

I looked down at our hands intertwined. "Fine. Let go of me first." I yanked my hand away from him, hurting my wrist a little.

"..What the hell is up with you..!?" He raised his voice at me, and of course me being the weak little deku I am, I backed down a little and whimpered.

"What do you mean?" I looked up at the sky, it was quickly turning a dark and threatening gray.

"You know exactly what I mean! You've been ignoring me and being more..aggressive if you ask me! What's up with you!?" He grabbed me by the collar, pulling us both close together.

"..I wonder what could possibly be wrong with me Bakugo..I'm not sure..what do you think?" He scoffed, looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"Don't get smart with me Deku! What the hell did I even do wrong!?" I felt a raindrop fall on my face. Any longer out here and we'd get soaked.

"You really want to know!? You're really asking me what you did?! How about you go ask Kirishima what you did!?" I crossed my arms.

"Why are you bringing Him into this!?" He snapped at me.

"I wonder. Isn't he like..your boyfriend now?" I looked down, my heart aching as I spoke about it.

"What? No! You're my boyfriend! Are you jealous or something?" I scoffed.

"I'm more than jealous Bakugo! I'm heart broken! Sad! You played me!"

He cocked his head to the side as if he had no idea about what I was talking about.

"I heard your confession to Kirishima! He brought you by my dorm, in the small space beside it. He confessed to you and you confessed back saying you liked him!" His eyes went wide and a little sad.

"That was..your dorm?" I frowned, tears forming in my eyes. "Yeah! it was! And I heard everything!!"

The rain started falling heavily, yet neither on of us went in. We stayed outside, letting ourself get soaked.

"Deku..It's not what you think. You didn't hear everything-" I cut him off.

"I heard enough! You don't love me and that's all it is to it!!" Tears fell from my face, though they were masked out by the rain that was already soaking us.

"Deku! Don't you dare say that again! I blow your face off!!" I narrowed my eyes.

"You. Don't. Love. Me." Next thing I know it, I being pinned up against the wall, a giant hole in the concrete wall behind me.

" listen to me for at least one second.." When I looked in his eyes, there was a mixture of Sadness but unbearable anger in them. Making me shake a little.

"..O-Okay.." I managed to squeak out, despite being scared out of my pants right now.

I can't believe I'm still scared of Bakugo..I'm still a worthless Deku..

"Yes, Kirishima confessed to me. I did say I liked him too after he kissed me it as a friend. I claimed it was because I already had a boyfriend. Because I'm not a cheater. And I would never do that to you.." He cupped my face.

"I-I swear if you're lying right now!!" I grabbed his shirt, trying to be intimidating but it wasn't working out too well..

"Deku..Tell me. What reason would I have to not suddenly want you? After all we've been through? Have I not decleared my love for you enough?" He looked at me with a straight face.

Guilt piercing straight through me as I had actually thought about it. "I-I.."

I loosened my grip on his shirt. Looking down as more tears rolled down my face.

"I wouldn't cheat on you. I don't understand why'd you think that. It only proves you don't have any trust put within me.." Katsuki backed away from me. Obviously hurt..

"..." I stayed quiet. I stayed quiet as I dropped to my knees, in the small puddles that were forming on the roof.

"..I'm a horrible boyfriend..I can't even trust my own boyfriend! I'm sorry Katsuki! I'm An idiot! I was so worried over getting my heart broken that I heard what I wanted too and.." I rambled on and on, now sitting with my knees to my chest.

"..Deku.." I looked up, strands of my hair sticking to my face as I looked up.

"Don't worry about alright? I understand where you're coming from..In more ways than one.." He sighed.

"..You don't love me anymore do you? Because I'm..well..me..?" I sniffled, that and my puffy red eyes was the only thing you could use to tell the fact that I was crying.

"..Nobody ever said that nerd..Get up.." I got out of the small puddle, which was only even bigger then before.

"..Nobody ever said I didn't love you. I love you because you are yourself. That you don't try to be anyone else..even if it hurts you. That's why I love you..and a few others reason like the fact the look like a broccoli but.." He paused, skipping over that part.

"This sounds so cheesy. I hate it." He complained. "Deku.."

I slowly walked, soon breaking into a small run. As to where I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Kacchan! I thought you didn't love me anymore and I tried pushing you out of my life by calling you by your last name!"

I nuzzled my face into his shirt. Though it was a little uncomfortable due to being soaked.

"..Ugh..I love you..!" I felt him run his hand through my hair.

"..I love you too Kacchan.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is supposed to be the end of this story. I still may update it due to special events like Thanksgiving or Halloween. Also heres is a extra part I didn't want to include orginally)
-----------

Katsuki slammed open the door, not even caring that he disturbed the class.

Izuku stepped out from behind them, both of them not in uniform and their hair just as equally wet.

"..Why the are you two late? And why are you wet?" Mr. Aizawa spoke up, a little irritated they intterupted the class.

"..We got locked outside on the roof.." Izuku looked down. Knowing the roof wasn't probably the best memory for anyone when it came to him.

"And why were you on the roof?" Everyone looked at them with curious eyes.

Katsuki looked back at Izuku. Who nodded. They had agreeded to tell the truth if the teacher asked them but..that didn't seem to be the case.

"Please just tell the truth Kacchan.." Katsuki made direct eye contact with the teacher.

"I did something perverted to him.." Whispers erupted through out the room. Along with a few blushes.

"Oh my god! Kacchan you liar!" Everyone turned to Izuku, surprised to hear him swear.

"We agreed to tell the truth!!" He screeched, his face a bright red.

"I'm done with this. I'm going to find my dad.." Izuku walked out of the classroom, slamming the door closed.

Katsuki shrugged. "Emotional Deku.." He walked to his seat and sat down as if nothing just happened.
-----------------