~4~

~Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V~
----------------------------------------

'Deku..'

'Hm?'

"Can you like..do everyone a favor?'

'How is that possible? You can't do everyone a favor..that'll take years!'

"Yeah, you can at least. You wanna know how?'

'Y-yeah! I like helping people!'

'Okay, Do everyone a favor by going missing! No, or better yet, Killing yourself!'

'...'

'That way nobody has to see your hideous quirkless face again! That's two ways you can help everyone'

'Y-you don't mean that..right k-kacchan?'

'Pffft! If you kill yourself, I wouldn't really care. You'd actually be doing me a huge favor! You like helping people right?'

'..T-that's..a mean thing to say Kacchan..'

'Tch, I'm only giving you advice! Y'know, bro to bro conversation or whatever the hell they're called!'

'..I see..Well, that was..a nice conversation but..I should leave now..'

'Ha! You should listen to people when they give you advice Deku! They're being nice and 'helping' you!'

I rolled over in my bed. Soon falling off the edge of it and hitting my head on the floor.

"..." I sat up. Tears streamed down my face and my nose was all red.

"..It was just a dream.." I sighed, getting up. Dreams aren't really supposed to hurt..right?

I looked at my phone.

"17:30..It's still really early.."

No way could I sleep again now. Not that really ever did anymore.

The dreams and the voices just come right back to haunt me once i'm alone and vulnerable, once i'm a useless Deku..

Might as well, get ready for school then..I guess..

I figured nobody was awake at this time. It was still really early and anyone who was awake at this time must be crazy.

I went to the bathrooms, opening the door.

Nobody, It was quiet and empty, at least from what I could see. But if it was empty, that meant I had time to actually be myself for once..

I slumped over to the sinks, where the toothbrushes and other daily things were usually kept.

I looked in the mirror. It revealed..a puffy eyes..Hideous monster..or..

No, nevermind, that was just me..I can't usually tell apart what is true and what is false anymore.

I've practically lost my sense of direction when all hope in myself was also lost..

"You're so ugly..Hideous and weak.." I sniffled. "..Maybe..Kacchan was just right..maybe.."

I grinned, unwillingly..as if if wasn't me controlling my body.

"You should take a swan dive off the roof..And do everybody a favor.."

Behind me, I heard a clank of metal. A door open, one of the stall doors.

I slowly turned around..and just my Luck, Todoroki was there..yay! Super awesome..