~6~

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V
-----------------------------------
(A/N: Bakugo may be a little O.O.C
Or out-of-Chracter)

I quietly stepped out of my dorm and tip toed to where Kacchan told me to meet him.

Nobody was actually allowed to be outside of their dorms past midnight..and it was kinda past midnight.

If I were to get caught now, I could be put on more probation..god that would be torture!

I opened the Dorms front doors to see Kacchan standing there on his phone.

"..K-Kacchan.." I muttered, closing the door and walking towards him.

"Hey nerd..walk with me.." I hesitated, this how I fell victim to our other fight.

"..Alright.." We walked down the path.

Neither one of us talked, we didn't even make direct eye contact. I honestly didn't like Kacchan quiet..

It worries me..because that means that something is wrong with him.

I know, I shouldn't be worried for someone who doesn't give a crap about me but..I just can't help it.

I'm not sure if it's the feelings or just my nice instinct..but I can't just bring myself to hate him and not care..

One of the main reason why I hate myself..just as equally as I should hate Kacchan..

"..w-what did you want to talk about Kacchan?" I broke the silence but..that just brought more unwanted pressure in the atmosphere.

It was almost suffocating..that is if we could actually feel it but alright.

"..Deku.." He stopped walking and stood in front of me.

"Tell me..What did you tell Icy-Hot?" I hesitated.

"W-what do you mean?" I looked down. "I may be dumb but i'm not an Idiot Deku! Tell me the truth!"

I flinched..I really still shouldn't be scared of Kacchan but..he just still scares me a lot. Maybe too much..

"I-I ranted to him alright!? But I didn't tell him anything about..Middle school or elementary school.." I sighed. It was a lie he could most likely see through.

"Then how did he know that I told you to take a swan dive off the roof hah?!" I gripped my sleeves.

"I-I..I can't tell you that.." I exhaled. "Why not!? tell me or I swear to god I will blow your face off!"

He created small explosions using his quirk. "He only knows because he was eavesdropping when I made a remark about sucide.." I muttered.

"What?" He growled. "Tell me where I can actually hear nerd!"

I groaned. "I made some kind of remark okay!? He overheard me and confronted me about and that was when I stormed out of the bathroom!"

"What kind of remark is it?" I ruffled my hair. "Do you NEED to know this!? Can I just leave Kacchan!? I don't want to be here!"

"Yes I need to know this! I don't care on whether you want to be here or not! Now answer the question!" He hissed at me. I put my hands down to my side.

"It was a suicidal remark! Happy!? Yes, I thought about sucide and yes, I made a remark about it!" I was so close to just walking away.

Or maybe just losing my mind altogether. I don't know why though..what exactly got me this worked up..

"..Seriously? What do you have to be sucidal about Deku? That remark I made is in the past! You shouldn't be dwelling on that!" He obviously didn't know what he was talking about.