×_Christmas chapter_×

(A/N: Merry early Christmas!! I wanted to make a Christmas chapter just because! This doens't follow the plot of the story. Only thing that is the same is that Izuku and Katsuki are dating, secretly though.)
--------------
Part 1- Secret Santa
(I just really wanted to do this one..)
---------------------
(No P.O.V)
---
Yaoyorozu jumped up from the couch.

"I want to thank everyone for coming! I didn't think some of you would want to even attend this small party..!"

Everyone glanced at Bakugo. "What the hell are you extras looking at?" He glared.

For christmas, Yaoyorozu decided to throw a 'small' party at her house. Or mansion if that's would you'd rather say.

For a small party though, she sure did go all out..having such a big tree and so many decorations and snacks..

"..So! I believe I told you all the activities we would be doing this night!" She put her hands together and smiled.

"..Is one of the activities like some cool party game that will make everybody able to see their ships come true?" Everyone groaned once Ashido spoke. She was all about shipping, no matter what.

"Yes actually. But first, we've all been here a while so how about we start secret Santa?" Everyone cheered.

"So..Everyone knows their partners already. Once you get your present, try and guess who it came from without anyone telling you..!"

Everybody went over to the tree and grabbed their presents. Midoriya grabbed his present from under the tree, eager to see what his present was.

"Deku-kun! What was your present?" Uraraka came over to him. "I haven't opened yet but I can now.."

He opened the present, preserving the wrapping a little since it was cute.

Inside was a limited addition All Might action figure on top of green wrapping paper.

"Isn't that really rare!?" Uraraka practically screamed. Alerting some people around him.

"Y-yeah.." He took out the All Might figure. Quietly fanboying (this is a word right?) Over the action figure.

He thought about the people who would have brought him something like this. After everyone was done gushing over his present, they disbanded and went back to Yaoyorozu.

He took the green paper out because it had small gold and dark green etchings on it. He was just going to keep it before noticing something at the very bottom.

He took out whatever it was, revealing it to be a small box of perverted stuff.

He almost choked on air. Quickly stuffing them into the box.

His face was extremely red and he had trouble holding back his dirty thoughts. He knew exactly who this present was from..

"..What's wrong Deku?" Bakugo stood in front of Midoriya. A sly look on his face.

Midoriya stood up. Covering his face slightly as he picked up the box.

He sent Bakugo a glare before walking away. "What's wrong With Midoriya Bakubro?"

Bakugo pretended to act as if he didn't know and just shrugged.

"..Stupid Kacchan. That was so insensitive of him..If he wanted to..well..whatever..he could've just asked.." Midoriya mumbled as he stuffed the box in his backpack.

"Speaking of which, I still have his shirt.." He took out the skull shirt in his backpack.

He sighed, violently stuffing it back into his backpack.
-------------------
Part 2- mistletoe is dumb
-----------------------------
"Okay! Onto the next activity!!" Kaminari announced randomly due to being bored of sevret santa already.