-20-

(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
-------------------------

I'm confused. I was brought to the hospital Kacchan was staying at..

But why exactly? Neither aunt Mitsuki or Uncle Masuru would tell me anything..

Then again, it wasn't like I actually asked. They already seemed upset so I didn't want to ruin their mood anymore then they already were..

When getting to the hospital, I saw that my mom was there.

She seemed to just as equally as sad. Yet nobody told me anything!

"Izuku.." She looked up at me. Her eyes were a little puffy and red, proving something was really wrong.

"..Huh?" I looked at all three adults. Starting to get sad myself seeing at how they were all acting.

"..Katsuki..You know about his condition right? And the fact..he was on life support?" I frowned.

"W-was?" They looked down. "..The doctor gave us a choice..a week ago. Saying they had too many patients so they gave us a choice..to have him moved or.."

Aunt Mitsuki's eyes filled with tears. I can't even remember the last time I had seen her cry..

"..." I soon knew exactly what she had meant. "We can't pay for anything so far away!"

I felt my eyes fill with tears.

This is what they meant. God, you should've figured this out earlier! You're so dense!

"..We brought you here to see him before.." She shook her head, gripping harder onto her husband's sleeve.

"Because we know how close you two are.." I smiled at her. Making my way into the room.

"Kacchan.." I spoke..knowing there was no way he could possibly speak back.

"..I'm Sorry.." I can't even keep track of how many times I've said that this month. Probably more than usual actually..

I started out walking and before I knew it, I was running over to him, latching myself onto him as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"This is all my fault!" I cried. I guess now could be the time to voice what i've been bottling up.

"It's my fault that now you'll die and..and..! I can't live without you Kacchan!" I nuzzled my face into the blankets of the bed.

You shouldn't be living at all stupid. You should've died. You shouldn't have had him save you. Now he will die in your place!

"I didn't mean for any of this..I'm so so sorry..!!" I clinched the sheets. I've been crying so much lately and not getting as much sleep..

"..." The room filled with silence once again after I shut up. "..I can't live..without you.."

I shouldn't be having thoughts about Sucide again. Especially since Kacchan is going to..die..because I was such an Idiot.

I know so many people will be hurt. And I know it is selfish but..I can't help it..

I love him..
-----------------------
(Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V)
-----------------
All I heard for the next few minutes was just Fucking Deku apologizing.

I felt him touch me a few times..but that's it.

Then after an unbearable silence came Screaming..

And

Crying.

A few curse words were spouted along with cries. I couldn't distinguish the voices but I knew one was the old hag because she was one of those screaming..or yelling you could say.