1 • congratulations

『••✎••』

"I can't believe you're getting married! Brad!" I squealed and gave him a tight hug, he smelled like a girl and I can only guess why.

"I can't believe I'm getting married Lynn!" He squeaks back and giggled, I stayed in the hug for a little long and eventually pulled away, perfect timing since his fiancé has entered the room.

"Erin! Oh my gosh!" I look at her and she giggled excitedly, "Congratulations!" I gave her a tight hug and pulled out immediately, she was a great girl, she always knows whats best and she never like, never gets angry I swear. 

Maybe those are some reasons why Brad liked her.

"Thank you so much Lynn! Oh and one thing."

"Please be my maid of honor." She adds, suddenly my eyes widened. "Oh my- absolutely!" I giggle and she jumps up and down, she couldn't contain her happiness, even me. "Ladies." Brad said from behind.

"When is it my turn to squeal?" He asks, I nudge him playfully causing Erin to chuckle. "How about you? Who's going to be your best man?" I wiggle my brows and he shrugged. "I have like, three." He giggles.

-

"I still don't have a fucking bench Con." I scoffed and held my wine tight on my hands as it was about to slip, "We could find some, do you want to? I mean your flat is looking pretty blank." He looks around my plain white, empty, and lonely flat. "Wow how encouraging." I giggle, rolling my eyes and took a sip from my drink.

"We could talk to Tris and James, tell them to tag along?" Connor said, sipping his drink. I shrug, "Brad? How about him?" I asked, placing my drink down on my wooden coffee table which was the only one that stood out from all the items on my flat.

"Brad is probably busy doing his wedding shit." He chuckles and copied my actions, standing up afterwards. "Well, may we?" He turns to me, I smiled and replied, "We may."

Me and Connor drove to Tristan's flat, which was 20 minutes away from mine, James was already over at his already which is great and because they agreed to tag along with me to find a fucking bench from a department store.

We pulled on Tris' drive way and honked, "Shut up Connor! My girl's sleeping." Tristan yelled and rushed towards the car, "Where's James?" I asked him, bending my neck for me to see him, upside down.

"I don't know. He was with me a second ago." Tristan muttered, looking out the window. After minutes of looking for James the opposite door side of Tristan opened, revealing James in some white tee and what looked like some leggings.

"What are tho-"

"Shut up Tris."

Minutes later which felt like hours due to traffic, we finally reached the furniture store, unfortunately it was closed. "Wow, we came all this way for this?" Tristan yelled and groans, "I guess we're not getting your bench today." Connor shrugged, "yeah." Is all that came out of my mouth.

"I'm hungry guys, can we grab something to eat?" James whined and I turn my head to look at him, "What do you want again?" I furrow my brows and chuckled, I nod my head in disbelief and turned my head back. "Can we like, grab some McDonalds?" Connor said, I felt my head going dizzy at the thought of it. "You guys eat, I don't want anything." I sigh.

"Are you sure? You love McDonalds." Tris asked, "I've had too much probably." I laugh and I felt my pocket vibrate. It was a message from Brad.

'Hey Lynn, Erin wanted to hang with you. Is that fine?'

'Why didn't she text me then?'

'Don't know.'

I look up to Connor whose eyes were focused on the road, his lips pursed and eyebrows furrowed. "Is it okay if we hang over at Brad's? Boys?" I ask them all, they all hummed in reply, taking it as a yes.

'Yeah, could I maybe bring the boys along?'

'Yeah, sure'

He relied rather quickly and I shut down my phone, resting my head on the seat as we drove into a McDonalds drive thru.

-

Once we've arrived Brad's house I was immediately greeted by Jesse and Erin, she gave me a hug and Jesse ran around like crazy. "Hey Erin. Did Brad tell you that I was bringing the boys?" Gosh I sound like a parent.

"Yes he did, it's actually awesome cause there's so much things to do when they're around." She giggled and I enter the posh looking house, which smelled like BBQ. "That smells so good what the fuck!" I say and sniffed once more. "Bradley?" Erin yelled and I felt somewhat nervous and sad, maybe its because I still have feelings for Brad, ever since we broke up.

I was glad we were still friends after the horrible break up three years ago, I never thought this would happen, and now he's getting married.

As a friend, I wanted them to be happy, especially Brad.

Erin had gone away, saying she'd find Brad, while the boys sat on the couch, chattering about a game. I sighed and sat beside Tristan, resting my head further on the couch. "Are you okay?" Tris asks, I opened my eyes and tilted my head a bit to see him. "Yeah, just, tired."

Brad and I had been in a relationship for 6 years before, broke up only because I saw him touching some other girl and told me to go away when I wanted him to explain. He was drunk.

The next day after that he still didn't give two shits, I asked him why did he do that and he'd just ignore me or just throw me out. So I broke up with him.

Few anger from the past still was haunting me, I still felt annoyed sometimes, I decide to shake it off.

I heard footsteps but still key my eyes closed, I didn't want to do anything right now. I rest my head on Tris' shoulder as he continued to scroll on his phone.

"Lynn could you like, come with me? To the hospital?" I shot my eyes open as I heard Brad say those words, "Why? Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?" I stood up and he chuckles, "No no, just need to get some stuff from there."

"Oh okay, sure I'll go."

<><><>

:0 NEW STORY! I really hope you enjoy this one! I really think this is going to be great because of the plot I have planned for this story. Very interesting.

Hope u enjoy this emotional roller coaster :>

Please share this story and hope to have positive reactions! Honestly I'm so hyped to post ALL of the chapters I have as a draft at the moment because I'm really hyped about this fuckkk.