28 • crash

"U-um, what?"

I said in utter disbelief and confusion, he did not just ask that.

"Are you guys together? No way!" He said, clapping his hands for a few moments and started to giggle, "Wh-why are you so happy?" I scoff at him, "Plus we are not together, don't get ideas." I played with my rings and looked at the drink in my hand. "Awh what? No, I'm pretty sure you are." he wiggles his brows at me and I sighed deeply, "Jeez, I'm telling you once more we aren't but yeah whatever." I widen my eyes and slightly rolled my eyes.

As if I could ever be with Tristan.

"You know you look cute though," Brad tittered, I shot my eyes back up at him and he cleared his throat, "You and and Tris?" He trailed off.  "Okay, well, we're not together, don't get it wrong." I furrow my brows and giggled nervously, I can't believe he just said that I wasn't expecting anything like that. This was supposed to be about him, trying to figure out his feelings.

So far, nothing bad has happened nor odd, well, I guess that should be it right? We should be done now.

I grab my phone from my pocket and decided to text Tris since I'm too fucking embarrassed to call him.

'Nothing has gone wrong, can we cut this now?'

I heard a loud ping from his phone, I purse my lips together and slowly placed my phone on my lap.

"What the fuck." I hear Tristan mutter which made me smile.

'No? are you insane? you've got a lot more to observe lady.' 

my phone pings and I groaned, forgetting that Brad was literally in front of me looking at me confused.

"So have you got any idea why Con made us go here?" I asked him while aggressively placing the glass down on the counter, "Oops, sorry." I titter, he smiles at me but immediately went back to confused. "You okay?" He chuckles and took a sip of his drink, gosh judging by his looks he definitely does not want the drink anymore.

"Yeah, fine." I smile. "I think Con just wanted to hang with all of us maybe, but I-I don't believe him because seems like he has other plans but y'know." He shrugs and I slowly nod my head, is he even telling the truth? It's kinda funny he said that because seems like he also has other plans. "uh-huh." I reply, wanting more of him trying to explain why he thinks Con invited us.

When he rambles, I know he gets intimidated when I say that and cross my arms, makes him feel like he needs to say more, I love it when that happens, it's hilarious, he says so much unnecessary things.

"Con is a fucking party animal y'know? Maybe he just wants to party and stuff but I don't get why he brought us to a bar," He chuckles, trying to find more words to say. "Yeah?" I reply, crossing my arms and sat up properly, it was extremely hilarious.  "Maybe he wanted to get drunk as fuck and party on the way home." Brad laughs loudly, I had no idea why but I just went with it.

"You think so?" I kept asking him those kinds of stuff, which made him ramble on and on and on till he got to the point where he was talking about the toilets and cars.

Brad loves cars don't get me wrong, sometimes it's kind of annoying since all he talks about it fucking cars, but I live for it.

He was clearly as tipsy as Con and Tristan, I kept going and going, waiting for him to get the hint.

"Brad you're a guy why don't you know if guys sit on the toilet or no?"

He laughs uncontrollably, filling the bar with his laughter.

"I don't know Lynn, I guess I just never observe it."

"Oh gosh." I chuckle and covered my face with my hands, this has escalated for sure.