29 • the stars won't shine

Waking up to the sunlight bursting into the windows I heard a loud snore from the couch, forgetting that the guys stayed over.

I stood up too quickly causing my head to feel light and vision to go black, "Lynn?"

While waiting for my vision to go back I hardly noticed who the person was standing in front of me, I think it's Brad.

"Bradley?" I asked, my vision still quite dark.

"Bradley? It's Tristan, you idiot." He let's out a small chuckle.

"Oh." I widen my eyes as I saw Tristan standing there, he still had his clothes on from yesterday, I mean what do I expect? Not that I have spare clothes for him here anyway.

I turn around to see Con still knocked out on the couch, I can see his drool, gross.

"How long have you been up?" I make my way to the counter and sat on top of it. It was cold. "An hour." He replied bluntly and I didn't even realize because I was beyond confused about where Brad was. I only hummed in response, standing up and heading towards my room.

Once I entered I got scared cause someone was sleeping in it, oh right Erin. Why do I keep forgetting things?

She's still sleeping I suppose, I left the room and shut the door quietly. "Where's Brad?"

"He went out, I think. For some snacks." He stretches his body and proceeds to yawn. "Snacks? at 8 in the morning?" I cross my arms, raising a brow at him. "Yeah, you know how it is." He said enthusiastically, I only shook my head and headed to the bathroom.

Washing my face, I heard the front door open and Tristan started to talk.

"Welcome back." I could hear the happiness in his voice.

"Hey, is Erin still sleeping?"

"Yeah, still sleeping. What'd you get there?"

"Nothing just some chips and drinks."

Tristan chuckles, "How 'healthy'".

I let out a soft chuckle as I over-hear what they were talking about, wiggling my hands to dry them.

"How about Lynn?"

I was about to wipe my face when I heard him say that. "Oh she's in the loo, I think or the other room I don't know." I exited the loo and saw Brad sitting on the counter and Tristan already taking stuff from the plastic bags that Brad brought home. "Ah." Brad said.

"Hey, when did you leave?" I ask while walking over to them. I was still kind of sleepy, kinda jealous of Con tho. "Around seven-thirty or something." he shrugs, I nodded at him.

No one was saying a thing, Brad just kept his eye on the floor, Tristan was looking at me waiting for me to say something. Well, this is awkward.

"Morning people." Erin suddenly pops out of nowhere which made me jump a bit, jeez.

"Hey Erin, morning." I said happily and walked over to her cause I was too uncomfortable standing between the guys. "Have you guys made breakfast or something?" She peeks at the stove and obviously, nothing was there. "Oh, okay I'll make some, what do you want?"

"No Erin it's fine, I'll make one myself," I said, awkwardly laughing, I didn't want her to do these things this is my place.

"Okay then." Erin smiles, she never fails to do so. "Tris? Brad? What do you want for breakfast?" I trailed off, Brad shrugs and Tristan stood silent for a while. "How about bacon?"

"Eggs too would be nice." Brad said softly.

Again?

"Okay." I head over to the kitchen and started cooking.

-

"Con you're finally awake."

"Yeah finally." He laughs. "Come sit with us." I invited him to eat breakfast with us, he walked too slow. "Why'd you get up so early?"

"It was Brad's fault." Tristan blamed, "What? why are you blaming me, you idiot." He chuckled. "It's Lynn's fault." I cough, "Excuse me? You dare blame me I literally just came out of the bathroom and you two were discussing about who's awake and whos not." Tristan laughs and points at Erin, "So is it her fault now?" Erin chuckles, "I guess it is."

It was not long till it became dark out, we did nothing the whole day other than laugh at each other and chill by the tv, typical hangout day I guess.

It was already 9 pm, they all said they wanted to stay over some more so I let them.

I always dreamed of stargazing but, I never got the time to because it's either I was busy for real or I'm just lazy.

Tonight I decided to do so, around 12 am. Good thing I had a small balcony.

Thus, time passed and it was finally 12 am, I had nothing to do tomorrow anyway, why not stay up late?

I grab my sweater and headed to the balcony. The air was moist and I could hear raindrops, it just finished raining.

I look up and saw the stars, I squinted a bit cause I think I was going blind, my eyesight is really bad.

*

"Remember those days when we used to do this?" A very familiar voice popped out of nowhere, hmm, wonder who it could be.

"Yeah, I miss them." I smile at him, watching him come closer to me. "I miss them a lot." I sigh, looking back up.

I remember when we used to feel cliché, because we were acting like very passionate lovers. We didn't really quite like those stuff when we were still together.

"You think we could bring that back?" I take a seat on the lonely chair that stayed in my balcony.

"We could, but, how about Erin?" He responded, placing both his elbows on the hard cement.

I didn't want Erin to be hurt, she's too precious, a very good friend that I wouldn't want to lose. I couldn't help but doubt everything, Erin, my feelings, and Brad.

"Dunno." I replied bluntly, staring at the sky.

The stars didn't seem to shine like before, when everything was fine. Why won't the stars shine? It's crazy how everything seems to match ones mood.

"This isn't fair."

I sighed, but it is what it is, isn't it?

"I love you."

*
I widen my eyes as I felt a raindrop hit my head, few seconds after, it started to drizzle.

My heart is beating so fast, am I that stupid to make something up like that in my head? What was I thinking?

What the hell was that?

This isn't the time to be daydreaming, get it together.

<><><>

HEYO IM BACK

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG SCHOOL IS A MESS AND I HOPE THERE WILL BE LESS WORK TO DO SO I CAN DO MY SHIT :D

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING! DONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, OR SHARE IF YOU MUST! THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH FOR 11K I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! ✊🏻🥺