2 • Lynn is for dinner

『••✎••』

Brad and I decided to enter one of the most complicated yet quiet hospital in town, which I don't often go to but Brad does for Erin, it's almost December and Erin gets sickly during this season.

I followed Brad to wherever he was going, I kept quiet since I was enjoying the silence and I feel dizzy, due to the stuffy atmosphere and the lack of windows. Honestly, I don't even know why Brad likes it in here, it's fucking scary.

"Two of these please." We paused at a counter, a girl with black hair tied up in a bun looked at Brad with her green eyes. Brad slides a paper to her side and the lady looked at it, puzzled by it. "Let me check if we still have those." She walked away, her heels clicking.

"What is it?" I shifted closer to Brad, eyes locked at the girl looking for the medicine. "Nothing, just some antibiotics." Brad mutters, I slowly nod and decided to not ask any further questions. The lady walked back at our direction and looked at Brad, "Here."

"How much?" Brad took a hold of his wallet and waited for her to say the amount needed to pay, "3 pounds."

"Who are they for?" I couldn't help but ask, "Me."

My eyes widen form his words, didn't expect it to be his. "Not for Erin?" I raised a brow, "No, I already have hers." He smiled at me, his smile is very warming and I like it when he smiles. "Is that all I came along for?" I uttered, both heading to the exit of the building.

"Nope, we're getting some food and you a bench."

"The store's closed."

"Then let's go to other stores."

"Brad, no."

"Brad, yes."

"Seriously, no Brad. The bench could wait." I scoffed and crossed my hands, "how'd you even know about the bench?" I giggle and faced him, "Con told me." There it goes, his smug smirk. "Brad no time for arguments, no, we are not buying that goddamn bench, plus I've got like fifty chairs at home." The car was filled with giggles and jokes, which was great since the ride home was long due to traffic and broken speakers.

『••✎••』

"I'm home!" Brad yells, surprisingly no one was at the lounge not kitchen. "We, Brad." I correct him, tapping his shoulders as we enter the house.

It was oddly quiet, I wasn't used to it usually there would be music blasting through the speakers that was hung up on the walls and some loud chattering.

"I guess everyone went to bed."

"That's what you think? I think they've abandoned us."  I chuckle and placed my bag down on the cabinet near the entrance, rushing over to the people free couch, hyped to sleep on it. "Want some? Erin said the boys have gone out to buy some chips." I look up to him, he was holding a bottle of coke in his hand and a glass on the other. "Sure, where is Erin?"

"She's about to go to sleep."

"Wow okay." I took the glass and the bottle then placed them both on the chestnut colored coffee table which I adore the most in this place honestly, maybe I could just steal this instead of buying a new bench.