11 • wait sorry

『••✎••』

[Brad's POV]
-30 minutes ago-

It was pretty early, 2:50 am. Me and Erin was pretty much just chilling on the bed laughing at videos from youtube, this is what we'd do all the time when we couldn't sleep at all. Erin's suddenly got a cold from a while ago and I know it's confusing and quick but maybe it came from the two girls who visited a while ago.

I was still pretty tipsy, which is why I'm still awake, usually I sleep at 11-12, but well, guess not. "Do you want me to get you some meds?" I turn to Erin, she was still giggling, pointing at something on the screen.

Not caring about the video, I asked her the same question. "Erin, do you want me to get you some medicine?" I said a bit louder and she finally turned to me. "That would be great, but it's too early Brad." She sighed, smiling up at me. "No, I could get you some." I insist.

"Are you sure?" She yawns and closes the laptop, tucking herself in. "Yeah, I'll be back as soon as possible okay?" I caress her head and stood up, getting some clothes I found which looked decent enough for me to wear to the hospital.

The hospital was the only place that contained health products and services near our area, there's not much clinics in here, which sucks.

After taking my shoes on I immediately walked towards the parking lot and drove my way to the hospital which was 10 minutes from here.

I also thought it was quite lonely and so I wanted some company, I called Connor. The problem was Con couldn't come because he had to do something for his job and house apparently.

Then I called Tristan, he didn't pick up.

Typical.

Then suddenly I got an idea, I stop at the side of the road and called Lynn. I figured she'd be the one awake at this point because she always does.

"Hello? Why are you calling? It's like 3 am." Lynn groans, what a start. "Lynn? I'm sorry I didn't know you were sleeping already since you sleep around this time or later." I said shyly and awkwardly, I sighed and waited for her answer.

"What's wrong?" She said worriedly, I could hear it form her voice.

"Erin and I had an argument, I wanted to have some company but I guess not any more." I chuckled, faking an excuse for her to come over again, very awkwardly. "Brad just tell me what you want, do you want me to come with you or what?" I heard shuffling and I could guess she was already getting up. She never ever liked being woken up early morning. "Please. Hospital, be quick."

"Oh wow okay master." She ended the call.

-

Once I've reached the hospital, which was not gonna lie a bit scary because no one usually goes here and if they do, old people.

The moment I stepped in the building people came rushing to me with papers and a pens, "Hey there! Please sign this." One man said, giving me the paper. "Uhh, what is that?" I asked but he didn't reply, people continued asking if I wanted to go to a quick interview which I already declined to.

"I'm sorry but no, I wont accept that." I said sternly and tried my best to leave the area filled with people in business clothes. "Come on sir, please? Is there anyone you could get to do this for us?" One of them approached me and grabbed my arm. I thought about it for a second, maybe I do, I just don't know if she'll say yes to it.

"Wait wait wait, fine, a friend of mine will be coming in any minute so could you please just sit down and wait for her?" I sighed, crossing my arms. "Sure, we have a room just around the corner with the sign 'empty' so, could you just please lead your friend there, thank you!" The guy said and walked away quickly as I started to hear footsteps.

"Brad!" I hear a voice, which I was very relaxed to hear. "Hey! Thank you so much for coming." I step closer to her, she looked worried and I almost feel bad for her.

"What's wrong?" She said, hugging me tightly and pulling out quickly after that. "I really really am sorry for this, but come with me." I pulled her wrist and dragged her carelessly to the stupid room, honestly, why am I even forcing her to go there?

"Brad, what the?" She yelps and I continued to drag her to the room. People started talking to her, a lady and such, I felt so weird dragging her into this, why am I doing this?

Meanwhile, I actually took time to find the damn medicine that Erin needs, she has a damn cold and I don't want het getting all sick then I'll get sick and then Lynn would get sick and then it's goes on.

But allow me to be honest, I really like Lynn's presence, she's fun to be around with, I just don't get why I feel like a jerk talking to her.

Maybe because we had history that I never want to go back to, keep moving forward, and I've got a better future ahead of me.

Once I got the meds, I saw Lynn completely mad and stomping her way towards me. "Hey hey hey where are you going?" I grab her wrist once again, stopping her. "The fucking interview sucked! All they talked about was love and that's what you woke me up for? How great." Lynn scoffed and pulled her wrist away from my grip.

"Let's talk somewhere else please?"  She sighed.

"Wait did you really have an argument with Erin?" She raises a brow at me and I laugh at her gesture. "No, that was an excuse, I'm surprised it even worked." Slightly slapping me on the arm, I laughed harder.

"Seriously Brad? Fucking hell. You woke me up for this piece of crap?." She chuckles, pointing at the room now filled with confused people.

"You know I don't like being awake this early."

"Lynn."

"-like, that's so stupid I hate it, why did you do that? Insane Brad, insane-"

"Lynn." I said louder.

"Plus I've got to find a keyboard this morning and now that's al ruined because you woke me up and I probably couldn't sleep anymore-"

I wasn't having it.

"Fuck, Lynn just listen to me." I said a bit louder than before, which caused people to look over at us. "Sorry okay listen." I trailed off, leaning on the counter.

"Do you love me?"

She looked at me for a couple of seconds, the moment I was about to say something, she immediately hugged me.

I've never felt so comfortable in such a long time, not even with Erin, fuck stop Brad.

We stood there for a hot minute, then she decided to pull away, still not answering my question. "I-I'm sorry." She stuttered, "Sorry." She muttered.

"Hey." I said softly, I wanted to assure her that hugging me was absolutely fine because there's no meaning.

But then she kissed me, I felt millions of emotion hit me in less than a second.

This had a meaning.

<><><>

HELLO FINALLY I HAD THE DAMN MOTIVATION TO UPDATE OMG IK IM STUPUD BUT WOW THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Thank you for the reads! The votes and the comments you left they are so hilarious and I LOVE YOU!

X