4

brennen's pov
(saturday)
i realised exactly why colby liked sam. because he was fucking perfect. colby was the lucky one, he got to speak to him daily, he had the balls to introduce himself. all i did was try to beat the precious boy up. and i regretted it. and when colby posted the picture of the two together on wednesday, my heart hurt. i loved both of them, which was wrong. everything was wrong. everything in my life kept going wrong. i'd lost colby. i still loved him. deeply. and i was having an identity crisis at the moment. well, sexuality crisis. and i was trying my best to have a sort of glo-up after being rejected by colby. i was getting highlights in my hair later on today, and i'd been doing loads of stuff to make my skin look good. and my style had changed drastically. instead of my usual tight joggers and t-shirt, i'd be wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie. which i now realised probably wasn't that much of a difference, but was still there.
i realised i had feelings for sam on wednesday, when the picture of the two was posted. and it was the worst feeling i'd ever felt in my entire life.

colby's pov
(saturday)
today was my day with gage, but i'd invited sam over to hang. he said yes but obviously didn't know where i lived, so i offered to pick him up, which he agreed to. i'd been to his on wednesday, which was when i posted the picture. that brennen commented on. but i brushed it off like it was nothing. i didn't care about him, or anything he had to say.
"i'm gonna go pick sam up, i'll be back in a few," i said to gage, patting his shoulder softly.
"okay. see ya," he grinned, looking up from his laptop.
"see ya," i grinned back, picking up my keys as i left his room. i jogged downstairs, my mom was out doing shopping. i jogged to my car, hopping in. i glanced at my lock screen with a grin - it was the picture of me and sam.

 i glanced at my lock screen with a grin - it was the picture of me and sam

taken by him, of course, my picture taking skills are absolutely terrible. i sighed happily and put it into my pocket, starting the car. i grinned as i thought about the possibility of me and sam ever getting together. although i didn't know if he was into guys or not. although my gaydar was going crazy when i was with him, and it's correct 99.99% of the time. he better not be in the 0.01% that's wrong. i shook my head to myself and started driving, his house not being too far away.

...

i'm aware that pic is quite old, sorry!