12

colby's pov
(sunday)
"i cried more than this the first time around," i sniffled, putting my arm around sam. both of us were crying our eyes out at the scene where iron man dies.
"how is there people in here not crying?" sam giggled sadly and quietly.
"no idea," i mumbled with a sniffle. sam leaned fully into me, putting the arm rest up so there was nothing in between us.
"you're so cute," i smiled, him leaning further into me.
"i know," he giggled. my jacket was still being used as a blanket for him.

"sammy.." i slid my hands around sam's waist, the action new to both of us.
"yeah?" he giggled. we were stood outside in the rain, and honestly, it was quite romantic.
"i wanted to ask you.." i started, him passing me one of the jackets he was wearing.
"mhm?" he hummed with a grin.
"will you be my boyfriend?" i blurted out, a smile appearing on my face.
"of course," he giggled, reaching up and kissing me. his soft, small hands were rested on my cheeks, and i was grinning stupidly.
"let's go to the car, it's cold and wet," i chuckled, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers.

"do you want me to drop you off at home orrr?" i asked, my hand on his thigh yet again.
"what are the other options?" he asked with a slight smile.
"we could go to yours and i could go in with you, or we could go to mine and then i'll drop you off at yours when you wanna go home, up to you," i chuckled softly, squeezing his thigh gently.
"go to yours," he giggled, putting his hand over mine.
"go to mine it is," i smiled. the journey home was quiet, but i was about 98% sure it was because we both needed time to process what was going on. we were together, he was my boyfriend, i was his. and it all felt like a dream. it was a dream, my dream. he was my dream.
"get out on my side, don't want you getting hit by a car, do we?" i chuckled, earning a small giggle from him. i climbed out of my side after i did, me holding my hand out to help him up.
"you're such a gentleman," he giggled, pressing his forehead against mine briefly before waiting for me to lead the way. i locked my car and took his hand, walking up the path to the front door.
"i'm home," i said semi-loudly, squeezing sam's hand softly. i lead him up the stairs, and told him to stay in my room whilst i spoke to gage for a second.
"how'd it go?" he grinned, standing up.
"i'll tell you the details later, but long story short, i scored, and he's currently in my bedroom," i chuckled. gage grinned and pulled me into a hug.
"i knew you'd do it. good job bro, don't have too much fun," he chuckled, patting my back and letting me go. i grinned and scuffled back into my room, where sam was sprawled out on my bed.
"you look comfy," i chuckled as i walked in.
"i am. and it smells like you," he blushed with a giggle, stretching. i walked over and laid beside him, and he laid his head on my chest, a smile covering both of our faces.

...

lol