28

sam's pov
(saturday morning)
i opened my eyes and instantly felt that i was naked. i laughed quietly as i remembered the events of last night. if it wasn't obvious; we fucked again. and it was just as good as the first time. i didn't even want to imagine the pain i'd get if i tried to sit up.
"babe," i mumbled, tapping colby gently.
"hm?" he hummed, rolling over so we were back to back.
"babe," i sighed, laughing.
"mhm? yeah?" he opened his eyes.
"i literally can't sit up, it's gonna hurt like a bitch," i laughed, him rolling over to face me.
"looks like i'll have to look after you," he sighed with a laugh.
"not that i'm complaining," i giggled. he kissed me lovingly and sighed, his forehead against mine.
"what am i going to do with you?" he chuckled.
"first of all, i want a shower, please help me get in the shower," i giggled, peppering soft kisses all over his face.
"and that, we will do," he grinned, laughing.

"you need some more clothes, babe. i'll go and get them and you stay here, just try not to hurt yourself," colby laughed, kissing my forehead.
"don't leave me," i whined, clinging onto him.
"i'll come back, i promise. i won't be long," he smiled, kissing me.
"but what if you don't come back," i was close to tears at the thought of him leaving me.
"i promise i will," he hugged me tightly, before releasing me and standing up.
"could you at least give me a call whilst you're gone?" i frowned.
"of course, baby. i love you," he smiled even more, kissing me before grabbing his shoes and jacket and heading downstairs. i sat in his - our - bedroom alone, the pain in my backside now eased a bit. i grunted as i sat up, feeling only a slight pain.
"fuck," i breathed, the slight pain still effecting me. somebody knocked on the door and opened it, that somebody being colby's mom.
"hey," she smiled warmly.
"hey," i smiled, slightly nervous.
"so.. i was just wondering.. what actually happened at home? i know it was a terrible place to be living and everything, and colby said something about a stranger living in the house? what's that all about?" she asked, moving the curtain and sitting on the end of his - our - bed.
"w-well, i was wearing just a plain pair of blue dungarees and a pink sweater and pink knee high socks and my mom told me to wear something 'normal' because she had a guy coming over and obviously i said no, she's embarrassed of me - i'm her son, either the man likes me or he doesn't, and if he doesn't like me he isn't good enough for my mom, but she was willing to literally fake to the guy that i was straight and everything - like, who does that? and then colby went downstairs for me and got me a drink and she literally tried saying to the guy that colby was her son and he wasn't having any of it - he told the guy that he wasn't her son and somehow she didn't scare him off, he must be as psychotic as her. and then the next morning, yesterday, i went downstairs and she told me he was moving in tomorrow, so today, and i went upstairs and i was crying and colby, oh my god colby, he just knows how to make me happy, and feel better, and feel loved, he made me feel so much better, and he held me and calmed me down, and told me that i could come and live here with you guys and that it would be great, i'd never have to worry about not being able to sleep without him and not being with him, and now he's going to get some more of my clothes," i smiled everytime i mentioned colby, the thought of him being so caring to me making my heart basically explode.
"that sounds horrible! i'd never be embarrassed by colby about anything, or you for that matter. you're like a son to me now, you can look at me as your mom figure if you like. and you and colby seem to make eachother so happy, and i'm happy you two are happy. i'm gonna go talk to gage, i'll see you later sam," she smiled warmly.
"see ya later," i grinned, watching her leave the room. i sighed happily and shifted onto my side, grunting at the slight pain. i put my hand underneath my head and attempted to sleep, drifting into it after a few seconds.

...

ooooooooooooooooooh my god