5

sam's pov
(saturday)
colby was on his way to pick me up and i was so excited. i loved spending time with him, he just made me happy. and i think i was beginning to feel more than a friendship towards him. i'd never felt like that towards a guy though. it doesn't make me gay, right? of course it does. i think i'm bi. or gay. fuck, i don't know. i've never done anything sexual in my whole life. well, that's a lie, i jerked off when i was 12 due to peer pressure. but that's different. it didn't mean anything. and i don't even remember it that well. i've thought about having sex with a guy - i know how it all works - and honestly, it sounds good. having colby's cock up my ass, i mean. i wouldn't let anyone else. only him. and it turned me on just thinking about it. i'd thought about trying it with toys - i have my own under my bed, don't judge me - but i could never bring myself to do it. i don't even know why. maybe the fear of being caught. i don't know. but my mom and sister are out tonight.. might be my chance. but colby. i don't know. i fixed my hair in the mirror and looked down at my outfit; a pink mini-skirt, white fishnets, a white t-shirt which had a line art face in the centre, along with pastel pink panties and a pair of pastel pink chunky fila's. i was a solid 5'3, so they gave me height. colby was aware of my crossdressing. i say crossdressing, when i mean i just liked wearing feminine clothes. fashion has no gender. i shaved my legs only this morning, so they were smooth. and my face, my facial hair grew at a rate i didn't like, so i had to shave very often. i looked in the mirror once more, looking at my makeup. i had light blush on, mascara and a pink tinted clear lipgloss. my skin was pretty clear naturally, i got that from my mom. i live with two girls, so they're used to me wearing feminine clothes and makeup, and they support it. i just hope colby's family did. now i was regretting it all. i debated on changing into more masculine clothes, when there was a knock on the door. he was here. oh shit. i jogged downstairs, seeing that my sister had already opened the door. she was 20, and i was a measly 17, the same as colby, but we were very close.
"you here for sam?" she asked brightly. i reached the bottom of the stairs, going to the door.
"see ya later sam," she beamed with a discreet wink, at which i shook my head to as i walked out the door.
"s-should i change clothes?" i asked nervously, before colby could say a thing. my stutter basically disappeared when i was with colby, because i was so comfortable around him.
"no, you look amazing," he grinned. we hadn't moved from where we were when i stepped foot out of the house, which just happened to be about half a foot apart, and he hadn't taken his eyes off of me. oh how i just wanted to reach up and kiss him.
"a-are you sure?" i asked, my voice quiet.
"yes i'm sure. now c'mon, you must be freezing," he chuckled, taking my hand and leading me to the car. i was fangirling on the inside - colby brock was holding my hand!!

...

honestly crossdressing sam is my favourite thing.